Hi :) feel free to add me!
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more friends.
  • pjavellana
    pjavellana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been with MFP for a year or two. If anyone wants to add me, go ahead. Looking to getting back on track. :bigsmile:
  • Jeff331
    Jeff331 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go so I'll be here for a while. I am on every day if anyone would like to add me.
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Sending request now, anyone feel free to add me
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Shalla. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm here like it's a full time job! I try my best to support and motivate everyone as much as possible. Lets go on this Journey together.
  • Tinkydinkydoo
    Tinkydinkydoo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I still have a long way to go! (50 pounds):flowerforyou:
  • Ash2712
    Ash2712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am always trying to add more people!! I need all the help and support I can get! I love that having people see my daily progress keeps me trying to do better:blushing:
  • Kristy_Albritton
    Options
    HI! We can all help each other! You and anyone else is welcome to add me! You can never have enough motivation or support. I'm on here multiple times a day, so if you need anything just ask! :)
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'll be your friend! : )
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Active, daily member. Happy to help encourage & support YOU! Add me if you would like~
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • lbe1982
    Options
    Feel free to add me..:smile::smile: I'm looking to loose 40 pounds! Need major support...
  • CaLaurie
    Options
    Feeling a little late on this one, but anyone can feel free to add me as well. Been on 3 months, starting to lose some of my friends to that motivation thing... :sad:
  • JaimieJames
    Options
    Hello, yeah I'm new too MFP too. & I would love to meet some new people that are all trying accomplish weight goals! I've got a long way to go, and would love the motivation! Anyone please feel free to add me. :)
  • spearsall8907
    Options
    I'm semi-new to MFP (only been doing it for 60 days) but I log in daily and would love to have more friends walking with me on this journey to lose 152 more pounds. Stay strong guys, it's going to be worth it!
  • DeeJones32
    Options
    Add me please I'm new to this I need some motivation
  • Phantox
    Phantox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow. A lot of people added me thanks to this thread. I added a lot of people too. Thanks
  • janten
    Options
    feel free to add
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and happy for anyone to add me!