Finished my first marathon today ...

Options

Replies

• sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post . . . Good for you!!
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Emma you are truly my inspiration!!! I am so proud that with all the bumps in the road you pushed through and finished! Getting the updates of your progress was great, I wish I could have been at the end with a sign cheering you to the finish!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love your outlook. Congrats to you for getting out there and getting it done!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! it's always good to hear that other people have struggles along the way too.....and you just PUSH THROUGH! Big BIg Congrats to you! YOu are the one who kept yoursel;f going when you didn't want to or think you could......
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of the kind words! I could have never done it without the support of my friends here on MFP! :)
    Blog about the event to be coming soon, I promise!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!!
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    So encouraging! Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment (not just your marathon, but all your other races, and all your gains, and all your losses), I hope you have many more.
  • monkeyriley
    monkeyriley Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, fellow Wisconsinite!
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! i am training for my first 5k currently and can't wait to move up in the miles. this is such a great accomplishment.
  • dannyweatherly
    Options
    HUZZAH!!!!
    I remember that feeling when I finished my first...Incredible!!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    WTG!! congrats girl..:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • bkrkpc
    Options
    Congratulations, very very inspiring!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    YOU INSPIRE ME!!!!!! I love ya baby!
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic, congratulations. So inspiring too, wonderful to hear! Shout it from the rooftops!
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are awesome
  • cookmn
    cookmn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Way to stick with it. I'll be doing my first half-marathon Dec. 1.
  • pinknecessarily
    Options
    that is AMAZING. Congratulations!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. you are INSPIRING. congratulations!

i ran/walked a freaking 5K this weekend. yes, i walked part of it. so be proud!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I loved your post! I especially loved the "nah's". That's my kind of no! LOL Anyhow, I think it is so awesome that you are accomplishing things as you go and will remember that when I try to tell myself that I can't do something, b/c I'm not at my goal wt.
    Thank you so very much!
    Shannon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!