MEN.....are women in uniform sexy??

Options

Replies

• FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't feel sexy but I sure as hell do feel proud wearing my uniform!

What is your uniform?
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @californiagirl You go chick! I am a CRJU major hoping to be in law enforcement one day. Love to see women rocking the badge; it gives me inspiration. &thank you for serving our country!

Thanks. I appreciate your comment and a couple of the other guys who said nice things. :)

youre welcome!
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Just got pulled over for speeding 2 weeks ago..iam already pissed off..however this woman cop comes up to my car and ask me where was I going so fast....she was so damn fine....so I told her I was sorry for speeding, but Was late for work...she ran my papers came back to my car and just gave me a seatbelt ticket and told me to slow the hell down.....so yes woman in uniforms are definitely sexy and soooooo much nicer than men cops...
  • BrooklynTico
    Options
    Your best bet would be to ask civilian men, because military men know the situation behind military women.

The majority of military girls are SURROUNDED by military men. So they generally earn a type of stigma.

Thereby, as a vet, not necessarily.

I ultimately went by individual basis though :)

This...especially in the navy.

For me though, I've seen so many things go down on my ship, it's hard not to paint a broad brush over women in certain types of uniforms.
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    I don't feel sexy but I sure as hell do feel proud wearing my uniform!

What is your uniform?

The British Army, it certainly doesn't me make me feel feminine in the slightest but I still wear it with a great pride
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    cops and nurses....oh yess!!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    no. i was at a military college, and very very few women's bodies were flattered by a uniform.
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    no. i was at a military college, and very very few women's bodies were flattered by a uniform.

Yeah I much prefer the barrack dress!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I used to think so a couple of years ago when I was dating some of my brother's police officer friends.

..Then I realized I just liked being handcuffed.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I used to think so a couple of years ago when I was dating some of my brother's police officer friends.

..Then I realized I just liked being handcuffed.

this is why we're friends.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Hell Freaking yeah...Especially when they wear the uniforms made by Legs Avenue or Fredericks of Hollywood.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Naughty schoolgirl uniform or french maid. I like the basics. :)
  • sfbinca
    sfbinca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In theory yes.

In practice, the uniform fit is often less than flattering and the footware is usually bulky (man boots).
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    LOVE A MAN IN UNIFORM!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My wife wore the uniform at one time, and I think she still desires to from time to time. I honestly wouldnt mind, because I find her extremely sexy in (and out) of uniform. I am still in the uniformed services and where I happen to work, I am surrounded by literally hundreds of females in uniform. It has become no big deal to me anymore as I see it constantly on a daily basis.
  • angusmike
    Options
    Depends on the woman.
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    In my uniform maybe... Otherwise not so much. Like a woman who dolls up, but looks good in gym clothes.
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    Based on the guys around me, in uniform, THEY think women in uniform are sexy. I'm the odd ball: I see them as no different than the men in uniform. They're professionals, doing their job or duty. I don't see sensuality in that (no place for it). Keep it professional, lads!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My former work husband LOVED women in military uniforn, especially the skrts because of how the shirts fall on their hips. I guess it sort of emphasizes an hourglass even if a woman doesn't really have that shape.

Other than that, I am a woman so I can't answer your question. :-) I've dated a few men in the armed forces and they all went for civilian women, but there are plenty of married women who wear uniorms, so someone likes it.
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YEP. Also officewear.