Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast Fix

Options
I am going to start Jillian's Kickbox FastFix today. I watched the tutorial yesterday just so I could be better prepared, but I'm still scared!!! I am so not a coordinated person!!! I have completed 30 Day Shred, Ripped In 30 and most of Body Revolution (until my dog decided to eat the last 4 weeks of DVD's!!) I didn't have much of a problem adapting to those exercises but kickboxing seems much more involved and intricate. Have any of you done the Kickbox FastFix, and if so, was it hard to get the moves down??

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have just recently incorporated Kickbox FastFix into my morning routine, and it really isn't hard to catch on to. The weird thins is if you have ever done a kickbox class before, you learn fast it's hard to break habits from old instructors, but not impossible. Probably took 2-3 times to get the moves down.
  • gem5639
    Options
    Does anyone know if the full Kickbox sessions are on Youtube? I can find her 30 Day shred, but not Kickbox.

If anyone knows please let me know the link... thanks
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I used to do this work ripped in 30 for some added cardio. I love it...don't b4 scared as long as your moving you pick it up. It will only take a few sessions and the workouts are quick but effective. Once you really start picking it up you'll want to go crazy hard with your kicks and punches (at least i did lol) it's an awesome workout though...have fun with it