• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    handegg_zpsc2f98f32.jpg

troll-meme-generator-u-mad-we-don-t-care-c202fc.jpg
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I work at University Laval (Québec, Canada) so Red&Gold all the way! I'm going to see the Carabin (UdM) vs Red&Gold in Montreal on October 13. We're gonna kick their @ss!!! :D
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go... and for all the Bears fans who posted... DA BEARS STILL SUCK :)

^^^Oh YA! Go PACK GOOOOO!
    Loved that game last week!

I live near Raven's Haven and cheer them when they are NOT playing our Pack, great game last night!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    handegg_zpsc2f98f32.jpg

troll-meme-generator-u-mad-we-don-t-care-c202fc.jpg

Yeah, I thought it was going to be about real football though :indifferent:
  • boltblue22
    boltblue22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK but we watch the games on Sky every week. I'm a 49ers fan, hubby a Bears fan... Seen them both play at Wembley in the last 2 years!!
  • mlkiel
    Options
    I'm a Titans fan...college football TN Vols, where Peyton Manning went to school, and I :heart: him, sooooo I follow the Broncos for Peyton.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I would love to have football friends :D. Skol, Vikings!! I'm a life long fan, no matter the season.
  • Philadelphia Eagles fan here! But man, did we get worked by the Cardinals yesterday. Horrid performance by Vick and the boys.

As for football across the pond....i'm also an EPL fan. Specifically a supporter of Tottenham Hotspur. COYS!
  • McBully4
    Options

Yeah, I thought it was going to be about real football though :indifferent:

It is about real football, Soccer is what kids play until they are big enough to play football
  • boltblue22
    Options
    Philadelphia Eagles fan here! But man, did we get worked by the Cardinals yesterday. Horrid performance by Vick and the boys.

As for football across the pond....i'm also an EPL fan. Specifically a supporter of Tottenham Hotspur. COYS!

I am a Chelsea fan! Love spurs though they not doing to well right now!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Cowboys fan here. I can do with the Broncos too.
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% Eagles fan... but more than welcome to add you as friend
  • Zelikag1960
    Options
    I'm a true Houston Texans fan!!! sorry but the Bronco's needed a little help yesterdat lol ( just saying) like me as a friend if you want
  • vjt1976
    Options
    Ok ok I'll admit it I'm a Dolphins fan! :bigsmile:
  • McBully4
    Options
    Ok ok I'll admit it I'm a Dolphins fan! :bigsmile:

I married a Dolphin fan, yesterday's game was a heart breaker.
  • Berger2011
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a HUGE football fan and sorry but the HOUSTON TEXANS are my team!!! Sorry for you loss yesterday, it was a brutal game. :cry:
  • Philadelphia Eagles fan here! But man, did we get worked by the Cardinals yesterday. Horrid performance by Vick and the boys.

You are right...Spurs have not started well. The squad is so different than last season. Not making excuses though. Chelsea on the other hand are playing really well. It's going to be an entertaining campaign for both clubs.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Go Blue! I'm a Giants fan but since I am in 2 football pools I have to go with whoever I think will win any particular game even if it means rooting against my beloved G-Men.
  • boltblue22
    Options
    Philadelphia Eagles fan here! But man, did we get worked by the Cardinals yesterday. Horrid performance by Vick and the boys.

You are right...Spurs have not started well. The squad is so different than last season. Not making excuses though. Chelsea on the other hand are playing really well. It's going to be an entertaining campaign for both clubs.

Indeed it is.. Spurs aren't the same without good old Harry at the helm!! I like AVB but he's no Harry Redknap!!
  • blamse
    blamse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cardinal fan living in Dallas. First 3-0 start for my Cards since 1974.