I need football loving friends!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Fishingdivaht
    Fishingdivaht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This topic totally made my day!! I'm a die hard Football FREAK and a RIDE or DIE TEXANS FAN!! Add me!!
  • kramnikyad
    Options
    Football..... there's me all excited then realised you meant American football not English football (soccer to you overseas ladies and gents..you know David Beckham lol) oh well but guess if I made a few friends on here I could become a honourary supporter of a football team......now who should I choose lol
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    How can you live in Cruces and not be a Cowboys fan? C'mon man (in the spirit of Monday Night Football). :)

Um Because I dont just go with whatever team everyone else and their brother likes. I am so sick and tired of the blue star, makes me sick and it is EVERYWHERE! Why blend in when you were born to stand out? haha
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Boyfriend and I are Vikings fan here (and from the Garden State) SKOL!!!
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am a die hard Cowboys fan, but I do love my home team the Broncos.
  • iheartredsox80
    iheartredsox80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Patriots fan here! Add me I LOVE FOOTBALL! Too bad its too late to start a MFP fantasy league :)
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Booooooo!!!!! I love my Boys. I dont get why everyone hates them so much. I will be a Cowboys fan until the day I die.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Steelers fan here! Love my football!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Booooooo!!!!! I love my Boys. I dont get why everyone hates them so much. I will be a Cowboys fan until the day I die.

There are a massive number of cowboys fans where I live and they are SOOO annoying, cocky, rude. Ugh I dislike the team because I CANT STAND their fans..not you but the local fan base. Raiders are the same way here.
  • BishopSmurf
    BishopSmurf Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    As a Colts fan, i am a default Broncos fan for the next 4-5 seasons.