Facebook haters of shirtlessness...ness....ness

Options

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    When I was doing online dating, every girl's profile seemed to state that they did not reply/message dudes with shirtless pics. I think it just makes you look like a douche.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Shirtless pic on FB = tool .... shirtless on mfp = hard work and motivation
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Unfriend the whiners and complainers.

Facebook is supposed to be for friends

Although if you came into my business not wearing a shirt, I would ask you to leave.

*boycotts tim's business* LOL
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    If my FB pals had abs like yours, I'd be asking them to take their shirts off :tongue:

^^ THIS ^^
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    woooo! post those shirtless pics baby! lol
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    my friends on FB would probably hate me for having abs. I am pretty sure my sister would!

So - MFP ers... You get stuck with the bra and bikini pics that my FB family will NEVER know about! hahaha
  • Melolicious
    Melolicious Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A chiseled chest with defined abs and a rippled back is truly a work of art and I do my best to appreiate the arts :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Well I love your shirtless pictures....:blushing:

Haters gonna hate.
  • EquusEvanescence
    Options
    Their is always haters in the crowd. They just complain and hate it because it holds them accountable for their lousy eating habits and such. Heck when I loose all my weight and get a curvy smoking bod, I will be posting pictures like crazy and if they want to hate then they can go complain to the brick wall I will put up against them. Your body is beautiful/handsome because of all your hard workouts and time to loose and sculpt the fat and blubber away. Don't let some cry baby who can't get off the couch and love them self the way you did ruin it for you. THIS GOES TO EVERYONE :D
  • KINGoftheBUFF
    KINGoftheBUFF Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a shirt on.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really care because I could just ignore them, but FB isn't really an avenue for shirtless pictures. Party pooper here.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Well, I must say, I have been offended each of the 700 times I have looked at your picture. :tongue:

Good work buddy. I will have to say that never once has someone that is fit and works hard made a comment about the way I look, but I can not say that about the rest.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really care because I could just ignore them, but FB isn't really an avenue for shirtless pictures. Party pooper here.

you're right, people should only post endless pictures of their offspring and "hilarious" e-cards
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    my fb pals bust my chops for ALWAYS checking in to my gym lol... but i'm a "tracker" gotta note everything, every way... "haters gunna hate" as my buddy micah says & "trackers gunna tracker their a@! off" lol
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Shirtless pics of Channing Tatum and Johnny Depp are rampant on FB.....so why not shirtless pics of "real" people? :smile:
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You need a better group of friends on FB...look for me! :laugh:
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    KTaje3512: Loving the profile pic!!! Go Steelers!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I deleted my FB account three weeks ago because it was just getting too annoying and I decided I was over it. The same damn memes and ecards posted over and over, everyone gushing about their babies like they're the first people in the world to ever have one (them: "little Lauren just made her first solid poopy! I'm so excited!" Me: "STFU and keep that *kitten* to yourself, some of us are trying to eat"). I can't think of a single one of my "friends" on there that I would WANT to see shirtless...this is a much better place for viewing delicious eye candy. :wink:
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    When I was doing online dating, every girl's profile seemed to state that they did not reply/message dudes with shirtless pics. I think it just makes you look like a douche.
    As somebody who thinks shirtless pictures outside of reasonable venues (for example fitness sites) are obnoxious, I can personally say that when I meet a stranger with a shirtless pic as their main picture, I almost immediately make a judgment that the person is superficial, self-centered, and boring. This is based on experience, however: 10 times out of 10 we have nothing in common and he only messaged me in the first place to ask me if I have a webcam and some free time. :ohwell:

That said, you worked hard for that body and you deserve to be proud of it. As long as you don't start messaging girls with some self-assured Night at the Roxbury line, your friends will either learn to mind their own or filter your pictures out of their news feed.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I noticed on the threads about shirtlessness- there are quite a few now - that those who apparently can't afford a shirt never show their faces. Is there some deeply sinister reason (that we really don't want to know, deep down) for this?