*jun jun jun!* Another Jillian Michaels 30DS Thread! :)

Options
I did Level 3 for the first time this morning.
WHOA.
It's tough. I was really struggling with the exercises and felt like throwing up after but I did it. I had to do the easier moves though. I do not know how I'm going to work myself up to the harder ones! I'll keep trying.

For those of you guys who are doing it, which level did you find the most fun/less boring? Hardest? Thoughts?!
I had a hard time staying motivated through level 2. It was SO boring! It took me more than 2 weeks to do 10 days of it! Other days I'd do other stuff...I hated level 2.

Replies

• ahultgren
    Options
    I'm on my last day of level 2. I also hate it and just want it to be done without me doing it lol
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I found level 2 really boring, but effective. Level 3 is way more challenging, mostly because it has all the stuff I hate. Mountain climbers always kill me, and I loathe jumping lunges. I don't feel the ab stuff in this one though.
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    I can't wait to try some of her other DVDs. I'm def looking forward to this one being done. Seeing some good results, but I'm also working out on days I don't do DS.

I think I'll have to do extra crunches or other ab workouts on top of the ones in level 3 because I don't really feel it in this one either!
  • sallysuze
    sallysuze Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    level 1 was good, I felt like I was getting somewhere.
    Level 2 seemed really boring, and I needed to sub the lunges for things that were kinder to my knees. Completely over plank position too, I think it would have been better with less plank and more variety.
    Level 3 - only done 1 day so far, and haven't wanted to do it, first problems with motivation. Again not kind to knees I think.

I like the 30 min part of it though,it fits really nicely within my baby's nap. I am just trying to work out what to do next.
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    Yeah, the planks are definitely overdone!
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    Well, second day of level 3.
    Jumping squats suck. I simply can't do them yet.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I thought I hated level 2 until 3 came along, lol. I finish the program tomorrow. I did the 30 days shred (10 days on each level). I am seeing great results..I'm super excited to take my measurements on Thursday. I thought the most difficult part of level 3 was the cardio...my legs were BURNING.

Oct. 1st I start Ripped in 30
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well, second day of level 3.
    Jumping squats suck. I simply can't do them yet.

I do the modified version of these...can't do them.
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    I do the modified version of these...can't do them.

I still struggle with the "easy" jumping squats. They're ridic!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I found all levels very boring with levels 1&2 being the most difficult and level 3 being the easiest.
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    I found all levels very boring with levels 1&2 being the most difficult and level 3 being the easiest.

I wish I felt the same way as you! :)
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    I hated level 2 - too many planks and abhor the walking planks.

I LOVE level 3 - challenging and really works both arms and legs equally. I especially like Circuit 3. SO hard.