43lbs down with pictures. :)

Options
So, I feel the need to post this more or less to remotivate myself, haha. I have had a terrible week with poor food choices due to freak food incidents and this is after I turned down half of everything that was offered to me. This usually doesn't happen... in fact, it never happened before this week.

Anyway, I'm back on the healthy train today because I've come way too far to give up just because I have a few bad days here and there and I hope nobody else will give up either. So far I'm down 43lbs with at least 60 more to go. I can do this! I WILL do this! Just need a little encouragement sometimes!

Please ignore the toothpaste on the mirror in my "Before" shot. I'm so embarrassed! Unfortunately this is the only before picture I have since I avoided cameras completely!

This is me at 263lbs. For reference, I am 5'3.5".

549523_102130246601100_1930659216_n.jpg

and 43lbs lost. I am now at 220. My goal weight is 160 and then I'll go from there. :)

206382_122961724517952_665875851_n.jpg

I finally see a little bit of a difference. Some days I look in the mirror and feel like I haven't lost any weight at all, however.

Replies

• cmphelan77
    Options
    WAY TOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A bit seriously??????? Your looking great, keep it up.
  • sherryd527
    sherryd527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And you're right...you CAN do this.
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    Keep it up, girl! We all have bad food days, but your attitude about not quitting is why those days won't even matter in the long run. You've done awesome and I'm sure you'll continue to do so!
  • the_chiha
    the_chiha Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Good job getting back to your healthy eating and keep up the great work!!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It isn't easy, but seeing all the before and after pics here really keeps me motivated to not give up or get discouraged over a few bad choices. I'd rather work off 5 extra pounds than give up and have to start over completely, plus some!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    well i see it and it's great. don't give up you've got this!
  • sonyagruman
    Options
    you look great keep up the wonderful hard work
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. Pictures are great motivators.
  • okiesarah
    Options
    I see a big difference. Great job!
  • uc4tuna
    Options
    Great job! You're an inspiration!!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable! Congratulations!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!! I can't wait to post the "goal" pictures!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    keep it up i can see all the change in the belly area
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!