No More Excuses - Week 14

Options
I added some color to the charts for fun. I left things the same but did not Bold if I didn't receive weigh in information.

MFP-5.jpg

Looks like Ann has immunity this week since she was the biggest loser.

Replies

• tigermom79
    Options
    I added some color to the charts for fun. I left things the same but did not Bold if I didn't receive weigh in information.

MFP-4.jpg

% wise but pound wise it looks like Sarina has it!!! Way to go to everyone!!! Actually my starting weight isn't right either. Jack could you change it to 177.....Thanks!!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

MFP-4.jpg

% wise but pound wise it looks like Sarina has it!!! Way to go to everyone!!! Actually my starting weight isn't right either. Jack could you change it to 177.....Thanks!!!

But % wise is what counts. 3 pounds to me, is not the same as 3 pounds to Jack. The chart looks great Jack, I just hope next week I can stay out of the red.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

MFP-4.jpg

But % wise is what counts. 3 pounds to me, is not the same as 3 pounds to Jack. The chart looks great Jack, I just hope next week I can stay out of the red.

Me too (talking about myself)
  • tigermom79
    Options

MFP-4.jpg

Thanks Renae....You will be out of the red....I just know it!!! ;) Think positive!!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    wow, i made the chart, thats so cool
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Jack...The chart looks great, thanks!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    I am so rude sometimes!!!!! Yes Jack the chart is wonderful. Love the colors!! ;)
  • justjack51
    Options
    My new goal is to lose half of what Sarina does :happy:
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    that sounds like a good goal to me :)
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good evening all!!!! We need a challenge this week. Anyone got any good ideas?????

Didn't have a bad day and made it to curves. Fortgot to take my antacid pill this morning and the heart burn was killing me during my work out!!! I just have the hardest time remembering the stupid thing. I even have them out in broad daylight so I won't forget. That's my goal.....remember my vitamin and antacid. Boy that is pretty lame isn't it!!! ;)

Well the house is all picked up and everyone is just chillen' tonight!!!! Literaly too!!! IT is COLD!!!! And the snow is still coming down. Not nearly as bad as out east but enough for me that's for sure.

Well.....I think I am off to relax for the night!!! Have a great evening!
    Ann
  • renaegry
    Options
    Good evening all. Well I had a very good day. I am determined that the beer and wings from yesturday will not hinder me. I did 20 min on treadmill (1.2miles) and burned 240 cals, then this evening went to step aerobics and burnt 715 cals, for a total burn of 955 for today. A pretty good start to the week. Tomorrow I am going to start the C25K challenge. I am looking forward to it. Then will finish with some circuits from no more trouble zones, prob the abs/shoulds, and the core.

My son has playschool tomorrow at 1 and then skating 30 min away at 5, so will have a busy afternoon.

Have eaten farely well today. The family is all in bed, and now it is me time with my book and tv, going to curl up and watch the Bachelor at 10. Prob will snack on an apple, and yogurt, but not 100% sure, I am feeling pretty hungry right now, but have loads of cals to still eat, but I only want to eat around 1/2 of excerise cals.

Hope everyone had a good day.
  • justjack51
    Options
    Here is a simple challege.

End each day this week within 50 calories and under the daily goal.
  • tamelab
    Options

Sounds like a good challenge to me! I am usually close on cals but my fat grams are a little too high.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all...Looks like rain here today. Have a busy day today to get hubby ready for surgery tomorrow. He will go in about 10:30 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday so please remember him in your prayers. I have to get groceries so the boys will have something to eat while their grandparents stay here with them. I plan to stay at the hospital with DH so I may be missing for a few days. I'll try to log in when I can. Have a great day.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi peoples!

Gah! I can't believe I haven't posted in a while again. Jack, the new chart looks great. I will just wait until next week to send you my weight info. I haven't even weighed since last Thursday, I think.

You are all doing so great!!! I'm happy for all of you. I love reading about what you are all up to and doing.
    Tammy - I hope your dh's surgery goes well and he's back home before you know it!

Hubs went out and got me a bunch of dancing games from GameStop (they were having some kind of sale), so tonight, I get to play Just Dance! and DDR 3 and a couple of others to see how I like them. I figure it will change up my routine a bit and give my body that little boost to keep loosing! Have any of you guys tried these games?

Count me in for this week's challenge. I was well under yesterday (by a few hundred actually -- we went out to dinner and it was disgusting, ugh.)

Hope you all have a great day! :)
  • renaegry
    Options

That sounds great!!
  • tigermom79
    Options

Sounds like a great one!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all...Looks like rain here today. Have a busy day today to get hubby ready for surgery tomorrow. He will go in about 10:30 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday so please remember him in your prayers. I have to get groceries so the boys will have something to eat while their grandparents stay here with them. I plan to stay at the hospital with DH so I may be missing for a few days. I'll try to log in when I can. Have a great day.

You definately have my prayers!!!! I'm sure everything will go well for you hubby! Don't forget to take care of yourself though too. He will need you when he gets home!!! Keep us posted as you can!
    Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning friends!!! We have such a great group. I love reading about everyone's days. Mine are actually pretty boring I guess. Work, work, oh ya...and work!!! ;) Actually I chase after the youngest quite a bit. Tonight after curves I have twirling. My brother is coming into town today for a visit. I think he is stir crazy after his health issues. Needs to get out for a while. It will be nice to see him again, and since the boys and my hubby didn't see him in the hospital and all, they are looking forward to seeing him.

Work is busy busy. The first quarter of the year is my worst. Makes the days go by faster though and I don't have time to think about food!!! ;) Sometimes I have to force myself to take a break for a snack or something!

Well, hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.
    Ann
  • renaegry
    Options
    Just completed W1D1 of C35K. Was jogging at 5.0 and walking at 3.5. Burnt 374 cals. Not sure if I will get to any strength training today from Jillians No More Trouble Zones, will prob just do some crunches.

Have a busy day, son has school from 1-3, then skating in Foam Lake (30 min away) at 5. Have loads of books to do and will hopefully get a start today, also have some taxes coming in. The house is a mess, toys everywhere, and it is cold. -26.5C. But the sun is shining.

Hope everyone has a good day, will check back in this evening.

Tammy - Will be thinking of your dh tomorrow. I am sure his surgery will go fine.