Gonna be gone for a bit...

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
I'm taking some time off and heading up the Cape for awhile...so I will be w/out internet :ohwell: (what will I do?!) lol....and just wanted to say bye!!! I'll miss you!!! write often!!! lol...oh and keep up the great job you all!:flowerforyou:

hugs and blessings!:happy:
Ali

look forward to catching up when I come back!:drinker: until then ciao mi amici! :heart:

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    I'm taking some time off and heading up the Cape for awhile...so I will be w/out internet :ohwell: (what will I do?!) lol....and just wanted to say bye!!! I'll miss you!!! write often!!! lol...oh and keep up the great job you all!:flowerforyou:

Ali

look forward to catching up when I come back!:drinker: until then ciao mi amici! :heart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about us, although we will miss you, but make sure you have a good time!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

Ali

*sniffle*

kay... have fun!! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How fun, enjoy!!! :drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    HAVE FUN!!!!! We'll mm m miss you.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Have a GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAT time.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself and we will be here when you get back!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Have fun GIRL....

zen:happy:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ciao....buona vacanza e buon divertimento!

Have a great vacation! :smile:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    No dont go!!! what will we do with out you?

Ok just kidding you can go and you better have a good time.

:drinker:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We'll miss you. See you when you get back. :happy:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Have a GREAT time!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Have a great time Ali. :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a great time!!! Take pics - we want to see :flowerforyou: Plus - it may be the only vacation I get this year . . . :laugh: ( I don't live vicariously through MFP or anything. Really, I don't! :laugh: )
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    *Sniff* :sad: :sad: Gonna miss you!!! Have fun though!!! Look forward to hearing about your vacay!

HUGS
    Tami
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    *Crosses arms and stomps away*:angry:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Wow, are you brave! How are you going to live without the chats and the posts and the LAUGHING!!??

Seriously, have a great time and send some warm ocean breezes down this way!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Tricia :heart:
  • ali106
    Options
    thanks so much you guys!!!!:bigsmile: I was suppose to leave yesterday after work...but down pouring and other things kept me from driving up last night:ohwell: ....so heading up this morning after my coffee and Internet fix LOL:tongue: ....I'm getting some calorie and exercise estimations for my trip so I can try to stay w/ the program...

but man after reading all the posts I really feel the love!!! and RIGHT BACK ATCHA ALL!!!:heart:

hug and more hugs LOL...:wink:
    Ali...

hey if anyone has some good sample day meals that they'd like to share I'll be here for about another hour or so...lol....I'm looking for around 1500 cals 1600 cals a day because between swimming and running I'll work off at least 300-400 cals a day....anyway just a thought...if not!!!
    hugs again!!! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Ali, where on the cape are you going?
    Swimming???
    brrrrrrrrrrr?
    Have fun!
    Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
    Starting of the party season on the Cape!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Have fun be good and tell us all about your lil get away when you get back!!! STAY SAFE AND FIT!!!!!!!!!