Need to link into some support

Options
Hi all,

I have been a MFP fan for a while now, sometimes I keep to the plan very well with it and find it a great tool but I am missing the group element. I have restarted today after an absence. My body is jelly and sluggish and I generally hate clothes shopping. I never share my weight and today it has peaked at 191 lbs. I am looking to see if anyone would like to befriend and share the journey

Thanks

Replies

• Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Nice pic of the stairway at the Louvre!
  • BabyWeight429
    Options
    Welcome back!!

I just re-joined after a few years away! Used MFP to lose 100 pounds in college and thanks to being seven months pregnant, am going to need to lose a bit of weight starting in January.

Would love to help you stay motivated in the mean time. I'm just trying to keep from gaining too much weight as it is, so I don't have a bazillion pounds to lose again!

I'm in this for life! :)
  • cosmic_starfish
    cosmic_starfish Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I restarted last week after many months on and off (mainly off!) but I'm more determined this time and I'm finding it much easier having friends so we can support each other. Feel free to add me!! :-)
  • RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im in my second week and i have a long ways to go.:smile:
  • asherella
    asherella Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well spotted... The louvre that was
  • asherella
    Options
    Thanks all requests sent ... I do love the ease of the app but always waiver after a few days I reckon if I share the journey that might not happen this time. Day one down, calories where low but did not get the walk/ potential run in. Also want to start c25k along side this although honestly I can't run but would love to.... Some inspirational stories and photos here
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! :D I'm fairly new here myself, think i joined sometime in August. I have a ways to go -- I'm type 1 Diabetic so it's kind of a slower process then most, but I WILL get there- even if its slower- and so will you. You can feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • kelvina61
    Options
    Welcome back and as you already know I have added you as a friend. Anyone else that wants to add me please feel free to do so
  • nicmhubb
    Options
    I'm new to this online support thing. Looking forward to losing and giving it a try!
  • cmeroar68
    cmeroar68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I would love to help give you some motivation and support.
  • asherella
    Options
    I have requested you all !!!
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I just started and was doing well for the first two weeks and then the novelty sort of wore off. Trying to stick with it!
  • asherella
    Options
    Stick with it !!! Safety in numbers