I HATE...

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
my job.

I just had a meeting over some STOOPID post call survey that some mean customer took. I've been under enough stress at it is.. *sigh*.. and even more embarrassing is the fact that I burst into tears in front of the manager that was doing the meeting, causing him to hem and haw and tell me to go to the ladies' room.

:sad:

I need a new JOB, because working in collections hoovers with all extensions, and is so not worth the peanuts they're paying..

a hug would be nice, too.

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    my job.

I just had a meeting over some STOOPID post call survey that some mean customer took. I've been under enough stress at it is.. *sigh*.. and even more embarrassing is the fact that I burst into tears in front of the manager that was doing the meeting, causing him to hem and haw and tell me to go to the ladies' room.

:sad:

I need a new JOB, because working in collections hoovers with all extensions, and is so not worth the peanuts they're paying..

a hug would be nice, too.
  • spartysue
    spartysue Posts: 29
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Here's a hug! Hang in there!!

Sue
  • Manda86
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Here's a hug! Hang in there!!

Sue

Thanks, I'm tryin.. *sniff sniff* :cry:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean ... Here is a big Hug and :flowerforyou: . Look around, there might be something else you would like... seems to me, there are a lot of changes going on in your life... hang in there. You will see it will all turn out for the good....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Manda! I know all too well about being in a job you hate!! I was working in Manhattan for a month for one of the biggest retail real estate women....she was HORRIBLE! Would yell all the time, walk in with her designer clothes on and make comments like "I make 10 million dollars.....do you REALLY think I am going to change a lightbulb?"......in her snooty, pinched nose voice. She was sort of like the boss on The Devil Wears Prada!!

That is the ONLY job I have ever just walked out on. I could not stand it another day. It was the only time I couldn't enjoy my weekends because I would be dreading Monday!!

Anyway, hang in there. Start looking to see what else is out there because it definitely is NOT worth it to work somewhere you hate and are miserable at.

Just focus on what you need to do and ignore everyone else!! hahahaah!

((((((((((((((((HUGS!)))))))))))))
    Tami
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry sweetie, what's available out there to change to???
  • Manda86
    Options
    well, if I keep losing weight like I am, I guess I can always be an exotic dancer..

can you show me some moves, Tam?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Here's a hug for you Manda. :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey Manda - I worked in collections for awhile too - absolutely hated it. :sick: I feel your pain . . .start looking now - collections is only going to get worse. Hopefully you can find something different that will boost you up - that kind of stress is hard on your body and metabolism too!

((((great big hug)))) Take care of your self - and good luck!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    well, if I keep losing weight like I am, I guess I can always be an exotic dancer..

Shhhh, you weren't supposed to tell anyone!! Boowwwww chick a bow bowwww!!!(that was supposed to be sexy music! Hehe)
  • Manda86
    Options

Shhhh, you weren't supposed to tell anyone!! Boowwwww chick a bow bowwww!!!(that was supposed to be sexy music! Hehe)

*singing* "Tam is yo priiiiivate dancer, dancinz for moneyz she'll do what you want her to do... "

lmao... I feel better. thnks everyone