Pumpkin pie yogurt omgggg

Options
I was at Target today and saw that Yoplait has pumpkin pie light yogurt. I got some because it was only 90 cals and that's a good snack. I ate some as a snack and oh.my.god....sooo goood. It really felt like I was eating pumpkin pie. Just thought I'd share. I think I'm gonna take one to work tomorrow and crumble up a graham cracker in it and eat it. nom nom nom.

Replies

• CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ... low fat graham crackers, I presume... LOLz... YOU ROCK, Bethy! Thanks for the tip!

I will DEF check this one out! I have been looking for a new snack type food!

Thanks for sharing my sista!

God Bless YOU!!!!!!!!!
    Kimi
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hmmm....I will be on the lookout for this..yum :)
  • TheGlitterFox
    Options
    Mmm thanks for the heads up! This sounds like a snack that's definitely worth it.
  • Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sounds tasty. I have to find snacks to tempt me away from the chocolate cake, brownies and ridiculously huge cookies in the office cafeteria, so I'll look for them next time I'm grocery shopping. Thanks!
  • BeckySBowen
    BeckySBowen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious! I love pumpkin anything...can't wait for the Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer to arrive in stores. Too bad these flavors are seasonal.
  • healthyformeanMona
    Options
    Yum! I love pumpkin! Thanks for the share! :smile:
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sounds DELISH! I'll have to give it a go :)
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh that sounds good...thanks for sharing. I am SO going to target!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Yum! I will be on the look out.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ditto thanks for the info!! :drinker:
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    They have an apple crisp flavor too, but it is 170 calories I believe. My daughter loves the pumpkin pie flavor and FYI, Target has the sugarfree pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It's only 15 cals per tbsp. Yummy with my dunkin donuts pumpkin kcups.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I mix canned pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and walnuts into my Greek yogurt. Delish!
  • designnewme
    Options
    I will definitely check it out. I love pumpkin pie....it was actually my downfall when we went out to eat last night. Had to have a piece - it is the season!
  • BooSayKy
    Options
    I hope they sell it here (Canada). Or it could be time for a road trip....LOL LOVE pumkin
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Ooh, now I'm inspired to take this latte recipe* and adapt it for my plain Greek yogurt. Mmm! (Thanks for the inspiration!)

*http://momadvice.com/blog/2011/09/homemade-pumpkin-spice-latte
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Not to be Debbie Downer, but the yoplait light yogurts have a lot of extra things in them besides yogurt to give it the texture and flavour that everyone loves so much. Just an fyi for you to read the ingredients before you buy and make sure you want to be eating what is in it.

Otherwise ENJOY!!! I love pumpkin pie! :flowerforyou:
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my hands on some of this! NOMNOM
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious! I love pumpkin anything...can't wait for the Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer to arrive in stores. Too bad these flavors are seasonal.

I already found this in Walmart about 2 weeks ago!

Don't forget pumpkin spice eggo waffles :love:
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    bump, going to go find it! and the grahm cracker sounds AWESOME!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well any excues to go to Target works for me but that will be an added bonus because I love pumpkin flavored anything this time of year! I wonder if you could freeze it and have it as ice cream?? Anyone ever tried that?