To Bee Pollen or not to Bee Pollen? That is the question.

Options
My co-workers are all doing the Ultimate formula and they have all been super successful in loosing weight but I am unsure if I should hop on the Bee Pollen bandwagon or just stick to regular old fashioned diet and exercise. I have been loosing weight but certainly not as fast as I would like and I think this would help me reach my weight loss goals. Anyone with experience using the stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• sarahesterly83
    sarahesterly83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one on this site has an opinion on this matter. I must have posted it in the wrong forum.
  • Culley34
    Options
    I took bee pollen for the first time today. A track guy that I know said it helps some with endurance, and others don't feel a difference.

If you want to check in with me in a few weeks -- I'd be happy to let you know if I experience any differences.
  • sarahesterly83
    sarahesterly83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I took bee pollen for the first time today. A track guy that I know said it helps some with endurance, and others don't feel a difference.

If you want to check in with me in a few weeks -- I'd be happy to let you know if I experience any differences.

If you don't mind, add me as a friend. I am pretty sure I am going to buy it so we can report results to each other.