If you saw me walking down the street....

Options

Replies

• sugaknight
    Options
    I need some friends on here request me please . I'm trying to lose 50 lb. Fast . By 3-6 months n be toned
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    LOL, I asked my husband to give an honest opion and he said," She has a nice butt!". I must agree because I was thinking that I want to look like that when I get in shape!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'd think you were one of those naturally smaller people; I wouldn't think "gym rat" immediately. Your progress is amazing; keep it up!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am glad I don't stand out in a negative way

absolutely my thought :)

just looking at your avatar, i think "there's another girl that is pretty. how is she so pretty?" and I think that all day as I pass people at school. as for your fitness, I wouldn't notice. you are not athletically muscular for me to say WHOA and you are not overweight blobby for me to think that way.

the girl who called you "average" has it :) you are average in a good way
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You are not chubby, I am! you look fantastic.

I read this suggestion on here once -- go to a food court with a good close friend, have her point out people you are comparable too. Also point out people you think you compare too and have them honestly tell you yes or no, and how so.

I personally think it's a great idea and I should do it. Becuase sometimes I have a hard time believing what I look like now and still see the old me.
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    Truthfully, I'd think I'd be thinking how if I could look like that, I don't care how much I weigh. You're very beautiful! And I do hope to have a body close to that.

^ This describes more or less what I was going to post
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    As a dirty old man I would have the Obama-Not-Bad.jpg picture in my head.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I would think you were the average girl who doesn't necessarily work out, but is still hot, and not fat in the least.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: Before you read the following comments please understand that I have been a fatass before myself, please see photos.

If I saw you I would say you are a bit chubby right now, the good news is you have a gorgeous face, so once you cut down that remaining body fat you will be looking good.

Hope this helps!

OMG seriously!? LOl I dont see any "chubby" in this girl. I mean she is not skinny. BUT she is def not :"chubby" least not in my eyes ..

I would say you look pretty average weight and you have a beautiful face! :)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I would probably think about your brightly colored shoes, and that's about it (I like bright things).
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You look average right now - I'd probably think nothing of you unless you were doing something eccentric. *shrug*
  • funkychickenbean
    Options
    Hope you don't take offense to anything I say...

You aren't fat first of all. You do, indeed, have a pretty normal thing going on and that's not bad. You have meat on your bones and I don't mean that in a chubby way, it's healthy muscular sort of meat like a girl who is physically active, maybe on a sports team. I remember in high school, the girls who played lacrosse and softball had bodies like yours with built legs and all. While you don't have a slender type build that one might associate with a model aka skinny, you have have a great figure. It's very well proportioned and shapely and your stomach is flat which is more than I can say for myself.

People I know call me skinny and say I don't need to diet but even then I hate the way I am built. It's all about proportions. I feel like even if I was 115 I'd still have a saggy protruding lower tummy and I envy women who, even when they are a little heavy, they have nice figures! Just saying that you in a bikini compared to me in one at 125, you'd have me beat hands down.

I don't mean you but you already have a very nicely shaped figure. It depends on what you are going for. You don't need to do a lot if you are looking to slim down more. And I agree with everyone else, you're quite pretty :) You're also brave, I'd be terrified to post pics of myself and ask for 100% honest feedback so you must realize down in there what most have said, that you look great.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I would probably think about your brightly colored shoes, and that's about it (I like bright things).

Ooooh, shiny! *wanders off*
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Definitely not chubby. And for the typical guy response if you were walking down the street you would cause a head turn reaction ha
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt say you are chubby. You look like most the people around where I live. So I would just think you're a cute, average girl.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    ProgressPic_zps88038ba1.jpg

fixed it for ya

Unless you were wearing something or doing something to draw attention, Im not sure Id notice or "think" anything

Chubby???? Why do guys seem to think girls need to be pencil thin to be attractive? She is not chubby in the least!!!!
  • RicoHuerta
    RicoHuerta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i think you look good and i would notice you...keep at it if that is your wish, not what others think.
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    I think you look good but you don't look athletic.

There is nothing wrong with your weight, I'd just focus on weight training and eating well

:flowerforyou:
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate all the feed back !! Thanks so much ! I looked at all your pics, progress and just keep up the good work ! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

I WANT TO CLARIFY...

I dont have any self esteem issues, I am very confident. I am not fishing for compliments or trying to get attention...

I posted this mostly because I REALLY look at myself in the mirror before I leave my apartment and I see girls wearing things that they should definably not be wearing! I always think to myself omg... how? why?

And then my mind just wanders to think, damn! Am I not confident enough in my own skin, when I KNOW that I will look better in their tight tank top and short shorts... (even though that is not my style , but hopefully you catch my drift)

As a result, I have decided to start wearing whatever I want and start wearing more form fitting clothing because i should feel comfortable and happy.. Even though I am not at my goal weight yet I want to be really satisfied when I get there and not just want more all the time.

Anyway , that is just me and I am a people watcher. So I always wonder what people must think when they see me.

ProgressPic_zps7dbd19ea.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    She works out. :drinker: She cares about her nutrition on MFP. She has a cute body, because she gives the effort thats needed to achieve her goal. :happy: Is that right?