If you saw me walking down the street....

Options

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    And they also think she should wear that outfit in her closet, that she hasn't worn yet. Is that right? Be gutsy. Sounds like im giving myself the advise. Haaah. :smile:
  • I'd say you look chubby, but I can see you look healthyly chubby and I like your muscles. I'd say I would try to slim down if myself look like this, but mean while I am totally attracted to this type of body. make sense?
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Definitely not chubby. Average sized girl.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    People who post topics like this are just asking for it. You look dumb posting questions such as these.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    As you walked past me and I turned back for a second look, I'd likely say to myself: 'hmm, not bad, I'd have a crack at that.' :laugh:
  • bowling_king_82
    bowling_king_82 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Honestly.... I'd think cute.
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    People who post topics like this are just asking for it. You look dumb posting questions such as these.

And you look like a ***** for posting responses like this.

It can go both ways.

I apologize to everyone else, I can't tolerate people that are rude and negative for no reason.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Clean, wholesome and happy :)

You look wonderful!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    what would you think? fat? chubby? thin? thick? she works out ? wtf?

I just want to know what random people think of me !

I know this is weird and random but thats me !

I dont care what you say you can be nice or mean just be honest!

Thanks!
    :)

The people who are crucifying me in this thread are retarded:

Read her OP she wanted an HONEST opinion.

I gave her an honest opinion. Again, as i said she has a very pretty face, i never said she was ugly or hideous.

I said she is a "bit chubby", **** I AM still a bit chubby in my opinion and could shed a few more pounds.

Get a grip people, when I ask for honest opinions, i want honesty.

To help you out, let me quote her OP statement.
    Who are you comparing her to in your mind? According to the "standard" she's normal. I honestly wouldn't think anything, if you look how you do in your default pic, just you're a pretty girl, that's it.

I don't think when we walk around we don't think "that person is fat" if someone asked me "is she fat, or thin?" then it will bring it in to focus.

I am comparing her to what I feel someone would ideally want to be in a fitness atmosphere. I don't exactly know why that blows your mind so much.

OMG seriously!? LOl I dont see any "chubby" in this girl. I mean she is not skinny. BUT she is def not :"chubby" least not in my eyes ..

I would say you look pretty average weight and you have a beautiful face! :)

"BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chubby.

Jesus Christ.

People like this thread piss me off, because when someone wants honesty they want honest. If someone wanted to get compliments, they would go to the "fun" section, and post in the 500 million attention seeking threads.

When I ask people to honestly rate how they feel about me, i expect honesty not smoke up my *kitten*.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I may be putting myself in the line of fire, like the poor guy above, but I feel I can say this easier b/c A) I'm not as fit as he is B) i'm female and C) I'm actually physically in a very very similar place to OP. However, I'm not happy with my body I want it more firm. I wouldn't 'judge' you walking down the street because you don't stand out as incredibly fit, fat or anorexic. (Ie noticible things..) However, if you stopped me on the street and asked I'd say you're 'average' and if you wanted to be fit you'd be far closer to getting there than many many people :)

From a fitness perspective I'd say you're well on the way so congratulations :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    honestly, i would think that you could lose some weight... Because you don't need to lose too much. You have a very pretty face so you would look perfect if you lost some weight.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I would think you were the average girl who doesn't necessarily work out, but is still hot, and not fat in the least.
    ^ this
  • Slimat30
    Options
    I would think you were really pretty :)
  • PNJB796
    PNJB796 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    As a bloke my view is, very pretty face (profile pic).

PBucket photos show proportional body (but foreshortening of images caused by slanting downwards gives appearance of "chubby" legs,but as a photographer, I know this is illusion not fact).

Have better piccy's taken by a friend so you are taken from a distance.

You are definitely a keeper.
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wasnt there a "you have a pretty face but..." thread? :tongue:

Would also say, you are average but cute....just do something for your body....but thats the things peeps here have to say because its a FITNESS forum :bigsmile:
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Wasnt there a "you have a pretty face but..." thread? :tongue:

Would also say, you are average but cute....just do something for your body....but thats the things peeps here have to say because its a FITNESS forum :bigsmile:

^^ agreed :)
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    I would just think..

No fair... Wish I looked that good!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think I would notice you walking down the street (& I don't mean that in a horrible way) You look like a normal, healthy looking young lady :happy:
  • LetMeBeFrankWithYou
    Options
    I'd be like, "Is she taking a picture with a cassette tape?" LOL

ProgressPic_zps7dbd19ea.jpg
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Not chubby, not skinny, not athletic...average in a good way! Sure, you could lose some vanity weight, but almost everyone could. You can probably get away with wearing most things, but keep in mind some skin-tight things almost no one looks good in and no one should wear unless they are a 5'10 115 pound model...what you are wearing in your pics, you look good in. Keep up the good work!