Mini Successes...Whats yours?

Options

Replies

• amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A little NSV....... noticeable collar bones appearing and my boyfriend can throw me over his shoulder and squat me no problem. :) Oh, and I'm feeling my ab muscles and getting some definition now!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats :)

I haven't lost any weight so I don't have similar victories but I haven't purged in 10 days :)
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    having to order new uniform at work 3 sizes smaller great feeling
  • amclaws25
    Options

I haven't lost any weight so I don't have similar victories but I haven't purged in 10 days :)

That is sooooo good! Congrats to you on your journey to recovery! You are off to a great start! Keep it up. You are worth it!
  • carla1958
    Options
    today I am lower than I have been in 15 years. Just at the start of my journey but breaking through that barrier has been an amazing boost. What I have learned is that if you actually eat less and exercise more, even if the changes are small, it does work. This MFP site has been a huge help.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Put my work skirt on today and it swivelled! Yuh huh, 3 weeks ago it was tight on my behind and riding up - now it is spinning around me. HUZZAH! So tempted to weigh in but weigh day is Friday and scales are evil etc etc ;) - but swivelling skirts? I'm feeling good :)
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options

That is my little victory too!!!! I have only lost 2 lbs, but have been good for 9 days and exercising too! I feel happier and determined to do this
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Flattish, somewhat saggy butt to perky, round muscular butt. Thank you 30 Day Shred.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Being able to say "thank you" when I got a compliment rather than disagreeing with them =)
  • tonkabella
    tonkabella Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Not only can I fit in in my clothes comfortably ... but I can now walk at a decent pace without getting out of breath. :0).... the health benefits out weigh the loss in kilos.... however I am loving my new shape.
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Trying on clothes that I thought were way too small... and finding them loose!

This!!!
  • keepersmom8
    Options
    Yesterday, not one piece of clothing that I wore to work was "plus-size". I can now shop it the front of the store, not in the plus-size section in the back!
  • tonkabella
    tonkabella Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done the 2 of you... may it long continue.:happy: xx ... this was meant for the 2 ladies with purging issues.... goodness knows why it has come as a separate post !!!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

That is sooooo good! Congrats to you on your journey to recovery! You are off to a great start! Keep it up. You are worth it!

Aww thank you!! That means a lot :flowerforyou: I was unsure about mentioning it cause it's so different to other people's victories. I've also stopped starving myself :smile: It's been very tough to fight.
    That is my little victory too!!!! I have only lost 2 lbs, but have been good for 9 days and exercising too! I feel happier and determined to do this

That's great, you should be proud :) And what do you mean only 2lbs?? That's awesome! You can do this!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am 59 year old. Last year I could not do one jump rope and now I do 300 as a warm up.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Sunday I ran a 10k (6.2 miles) in under an hour at 56:52, and also got 2nd place in my age division...so that was cool
  • amclaws25
    Options
    Trying on clothes that I thought were way too small... and finding them loose!

This as well! I find myself at the stores just trying on clothes regardless if I buy them or not. Lol
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    No more muffintop!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Also... no more antidepressants or suicidal thoughts.. happier than ever! =)
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This weekend I was feeling pretty confident that my clothing size has changed so I went through the closet and sure enough down almost 2 sizes.....

If that's not enough to put me into BEAST mode I don't know what else could do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!