Re-newed MFP .. would anyone like to be my buddy?

Options
Hi. I'm sort of new to this site, I actually joined some months ago but due to one reason or another, I couldn't get access to computer/internet all the time so didn't get to use it as much as I would have liked. I'm now back on here, with full access and have updated my personal info, I have lost some weight but still have some way to get to my goal. Would anyone like to be my 'buddy' for support and motivation along the way.... I've been reading through some of your threads and ultra impressed by the support on here and by your outstanding weight losses, well done to you all. It certainly gives me a push to get myself to my "happy weight".

Replies

• shirazz85
    shirazz85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I too am a re-joined member of MFP. I came to the boards to look for a buddy! I would be happy to buddy up with you and maybe others to have an inspiration group?

Do you have a goal? Mine is now to be slimmer for my wedding as i got engaged at the weekend.

Hope to speak soon x

Sharon
  • LittleCanary
    Options
    Hey there, good to have you back on MFP :) I'm on the hunt for a buddy too, so feel free to add me for support. I wandered off for a bit a couple of weeks ago, but I'm back now and definitely keen to get back in the habit of eating sensibly.

Congrats on your engagement, Sharon!
  • charkane
    charkane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im also new, please add me..
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    You can add me
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    I am 47 also. Can't get into some of my clothes from just two years ago, too!! I just started to use mfp recently :smile: you can add me if you'd like
  • MimaMia
    Options
    Hi. thank you for accepting. My goal is my holiday in the new year, just want to be able to fit in my clothes comfortably again and to look at the holiday photos without cringing each time. Congrats on your engagement :)
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the rejoins and hello to the new faces! I'm here every day! Feel free to add me!
  • JoylynnAroundthebend
    Options
    I am new, but off to a slow start. You can add me!
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone!
    I've been here since April, but as time goes on my news feed is getting quieter and quieter. I'm on every day and always try to comment and be supportive :flowerforyou:
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hello, anyone can add me :)
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! Feel free to add me. Anyone can add me...as we have a great support group going and people always give good feedback/support :)
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i restarted last week so feel free to add me if you like
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also 47 and seem to keep falling off the wagon and having to restart my journey.
    I need to lose this weight for my health, and also to just feel and look better. I have lost weight in the past but it always comes back, and this time it doesn't seem to want to go.
    I have a few challenges with it this time, I have hypothyroidism and also recently found out I am gluten intoerant. So not only am I trying to eat healthy, I am still learning to do it with different foods than in the past.

Feel free to add me as well if you like, and good luck on your journey!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    you can add me too! :)
  • jenns_2349
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME!! I need heeeelllpppp lol
  • cosmic_starfish
    cosmic_starfish Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I popped on and off here for a few months, but this time I mean it and having friends along the way definitely helps - seeing everyone else update their status' is really motivating. I'm not really doing this for anything other than I want to look a bit better and get fitter for when I go snowboarding (although my big bum certainly helps cushion my falls!!) Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • mshairdresser
    Options
    good morning, how are you doing? are you ready to get up and work them muscles "ouch, ouch ouch" anyway if you are looking for a buddy i would be more than happy to be your buddy, if you dont mind so plz let me know and we can encourage each other to keep going and give each other good advise as well.

so hope to hear from you soon.
    marsha
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Hi There,.... I am "new again" myself,.....been here almost a year now but not fully committed. I am 42 but have a Birthday
    approaching next month which really has helped to motivate and get me started again.
    Anyone fell free to add me,....I log on daily and enjoy supporting others with similar goals. Currently I am looking to loste about 30 pounds.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me

that goes for anybody
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I need new buddys myself. I need all the help that I can get!:flowerforyou: