3 Day Melt???

Options
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the site but have gained a ton of information on my quest to lose weight!:) Has anyone heard of the 3 Day Melt by Mitch Gaylord? It sounds good but I'm a bit skeptical, lose 5 pounds in 3 days? 1000 calories burned during workouts? How safe can this be when the "safe" amount to lose is 1-2 pounds per week? What do you think, to good to be true??

Replies

• lneely
    lneely Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the site but have gained a ton of information on my quest to lose weight!:) Has anyone heard of the 3 Day Melt by Mitch Gaylord? It sounds good but I'm a bit skeptical, lose 5 pounds in 3 days? 1000 calories burned during workouts? How safe can this be when the "safe" amount to lose is 1-2 pounds per week? What do you think, to good to be true??
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    YEP! It is--best way to lose weight and keep it off is to simply cut back on what you're eating, eat healthier, and exercise. Life time changes not 3 day ones!
  • lneely
    Options
    YEP! It is--best way to lose weight and keep it off is to simply cut back on what you're eating, eat healthier, and exercise. Life time changes not 3 day ones!

Quick fixes sound good but I'm in it for the long term. Thanks! :happy:
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    I would never try that, quick fixes are very short term! the best thing for you to do is cut back on calories and work out atleast 3-5 times a week!! good luck and welcome to this site!!!

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lneely
    Options
    I would never try that, quick fixes are very short term! the best thing for you to do is cut back on calories and work out atleast 3-5 times a week!! good luck and welcome to this site!!!

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks Ladylaycee!