145 pounds gone and a whole lotta muscle added!

Options

Replies

• Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and pics. Congrats on your amazing success!! Your story is relatable to so many people. Thanks for showing others that its possible.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    thank you all...as of this morning, I'm down 147 pounds, just 3 to go to reach 150 pounds...shredded with full abs, hard to believe, I'm pinching myself really.
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! and Way to Go!
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    great job :wink:
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    148 pounds lost as of this morning...full ab column, 19.5 inch arms...I think I'm still going to shoot for 150 pounds though..so close, I'll be real lean..just keeping up here for accountability and encouragement....hoping it will help someone else.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    148 pounds lost as of this morning...full ab column, 19.5 inch arms...I think I'm still going to shoot for 150 pounds though..so close, I'll be real lean..just keeping up here for accountability and encouragement....hoping it will help someone else.

Count down to 2 lbs!! C'Mon and kill it!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    148.5 pounds lost in total now, going for 150 pounds, still writing my book!
  • Goonygugu
    Options
    Wow!! Well done on taking charge of your life and furture and turning your health around. very inspirational. :drinker:
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great story of courage. Really I am a little speechless. When someone pulls themselves up from the very bottom and by sheer will and determination totally changes their life for the better I am awe struck each and every time.

I understand a lot of what you say- the toxic people you had to lose, the nay sayers, etc. In spite of things in your way- you soldiered on and became the best YOU, you can be.

Why people wouldnt cheer for that I will never know. Congrats to you, your health and all the new and amazing things you will do now with the New You.

Enjoy Life Sir- YOU earned it!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    148.8 pounds lost now in total....before and afters in this thread, I believe on page 3 or 4
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you effin' rock
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Awesome story! I have a nephew who is only 17 and very overweight and I worry about him..your story is so inspiring. you made my day :)
  • thanks for sharing your story with us!
    it is very inspiring! I can relate on sooo many levels.
  • kkwhite53
    Options
    Wow. If you were in Weight Watchers or something like that, they'd do a series of commercials about you!!! You have an incredible story! You may want to try talking to teens and kids who have weight problems; they may need to know that it CAN be done! Wise move removing destructive people from your life. Sometimes you just have to do that to survive.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I have 1.2 pounds to go...if I've encouraged you, encourage me today by leaving me a note, I need to push through and make this...this last leg hasn't been easy! All the best, Maximum
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    The last few can be the hardest. Bring it with this last 1.2 lbs! Crush it, kill it! No turning back now!! You own this!
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You may not have been able to post pictures but your arms look great! Congrats.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I'm one pound away now guys from 150 pounds lost!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    just a half pound away..I'm going to keep this thread update until I'm there...as of this morning...149.5 pounds lost in total!
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing and a very inspiring story :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!