What part of your body do you love the most?

Options
Personally I love my collar bones and shoulders. I think it's pretty random but I just think that they look the best. I know after weight loss I'll have even more favourites. :)

So the question is...

What is one thing about your body that you love? Either now or after weight loss!

Replies

• la_faerie
    Options
    MY LEGS. Hands down. Body shape and height help, but I played soccer for six years, volleyball for two, and now I lift. I love that they're lovely and muscley and strong. :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    ... Can't think of one :/
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My back..It is always toned..and I get great feadback lol. Oh and my lips x
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    my eyes :)
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My eyes
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    It may not seem to "quite" fit... but what I love most about my body now? I love what my body can physically do!! There are so many physical parts of my body that I hate, or that I look at how far I have left to go... but when I get done at the gym? I just think -- I love what my body can physically do!

... though, I also love that I can see collarbones now and that I discovered - I actually DO have a neck! Ha! :)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Calves. Being a bike rider, I hope to get my quads up to speed.
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my life I can honestly say I love my knees (random, I know). I have always hated my knees I have large thighs and calfs and my knees always looked fat, to the point where I refused to wear a skirt (or shorts) that was not at least calf length. 20 lbs and months of riding bike for countless miles as well as walking/running 25+ miles in the last 2 weeks has really made a difference in the apperance of my knees.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It may not seem to "quite" fit... but what I love most about my body now? I love what my body can physically do!! There are so many physical parts of my body that I hate, or that I look at how far I have left to go... but when I get done at the gym? I just think -- I love what my body can physically do!

^^^ This!!! Although I have a pretty nice rack. And I've always liked my hair and eyes, regardless of what weight I was. And lately I've come to like my neck and collarbones. My goodness, I sound vain. But this confidence thing is still new to me...
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    i used to love love love my boobs
    with the weight loss they are looking sorta wonky to me so right now nothing
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    My brain, I love the way it can just come up with seemingly unrelated #$%^ that will push me in the right direction.
  • ClaireDeLoon
    ClaireDeLoon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love my legs, my calves are so toned now. Although they were never far off, but i was a tri-athleate.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    At the moment my boobs, I figure after losing a total of 50lb though that may change....
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    collar bones!!!! cos i can acutally see them again :laugh:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    my boobs! I love being a 38DD. i am still in a 40E nursing bra, but it's getting a bit too big. I am just hoping that losing the weight I need to will not cause an adverse effect on my rack. i really hope not!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Mine are also my collar bones and shoulders. Those are some pretty curves! :heart:

My boobs used to be...until they deflated from breastfeeding and losing weight. [sigh] :grumble:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My mind. No matter what happens to the rest of me, if I can keep that intact I'll still be me.
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I actually love my bum! It's kinda got a nice balance between being big and squishy but still round and perky ^-^ I'm pretty glad that even though it may get smaller, it'll still stay the same shape!