15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I really enjoyed reading this post.
  • tmpayton
    tmpayton Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    And this^^^all of it^^^ is why I'm glad you are my friend. When I let my negative thoughts run wild, I look on my page and you have posted another success or thought & it just helps. Thanks and GREAT JOB! :)
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    BUMP and I agree with so much of what you said!! You are a BAD A**!! :drinker: :glasses:
  • JORDYNSMOM08
    Options
    Reading your story has really given me hope....you are amazing!!
  • KDCrocker
    KDCrocker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump, you have just become my #1 inspiration!
  • glowy15
    Options
    The word that comes to mind when I think of you is DRIVEN! You did it Shannon, or I should say you are doing it. Cuz like you said, you are not done now that you are at goal weight. You just shifting focus. I like that. Thanks for being an inspiration to ALL of us. Hope you sick around here. We still need you Shannon. and we have to celebrate your new mile stones with you.

Peeso (Glowy15)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    absolutely speechless.
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! This is so wonderful!!!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a true inspiration not just for your weight loss (which was amazing) but as a whole person. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Shannon thank you so much for putting this post together and linking all the other blog posts. I will bookmark and reference often. You are an inspiration to so many and you look amazing! I really appreciate you sharing all your tips, recipes and secrets here on MFP. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to put this all in words. Excited to follow along on the rest of your goal crunching! Go get 'em!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story almost seriously made me cry. You look absolutely wonderful and I learned something important after reading this. This past weekend I thought I did a horrible job, I ate 1800 calories instead of 1200, I had 2 "cheat days" and I did not work out on Sunday. After looking back at my diary, I realized, I had worked out every day that week, except Sunday. Most days I probably ate below 1200 calories (which is probably not very good for me). I ran a 5k twice that week. I ate tons of fruits and vegetables. Basically, I was being waaaaay too hard on myself. After reading your story, the thing that stuck out to me the most is what you said about cringing when people said "cheat days". I realized, it is ok to have a piece of cake and not feel guilty about it. It is ok to not work out every day of the week and not feel guilty about it. You said your healthy is eating pizza and cake and enjoying yourself. I just realized I need to rethink how to go about doing this so that I will stick with it for the long term and make this a lifestyle, not a phase. You gave me hope that I will eventually reach my goals as long as I stick with it and let myself have the things that make me happy! Not every day of course, maybe not even every week, but if there is an occasion that comes up, I need to embrace and enjoy and not feel guilty about it! I cannot be that hard on myself any more or this will never work. Thank you so much for sharing your story and good luck on reaching your future goals!
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job and great story!
  • ChamLis88
    ChamLis88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congradulations! You look Ahhhhhh-Mazing!!! That is SO awesome, what a huge success!
  • burtonhl
    Options
    bump for later. Thanks!
  • Mamata2
    Options
    What an Inspiration, You look absolutely fantastic!
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That was a truly inspirational story to read. I am so happy for you! You are absolutely amazing and every single word in your post has brought tears to my eyes. I look forward to reading your blog to get some tips. Thank you for sharing and keep on, keeping on!
  • tindaisy
    Options
    WOW! Love your dedication! As I read your words with tears rolling down my face, you give me hope. Thank you for your post. You are truly amazing. From one Minnesotan to another congrats!!

-Shannon
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Your post actually made me cry. You are such a beautifu and inspiring person . . . congrats and thank-you.
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Such an inspiration! Get it, girl!
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This was the best, most empowering post I have read on here.

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!