15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• wajihabutt
    Options
    wonderful...ur post encouraged me. ur child is so sweet n so r u
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and great acomplishment. You have inspired a lot od people!
  • emyjeter
    emyjeter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • csmart028
    csmart028 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome results..such motvation for others.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story of your journey. You look absolutely beautiful!! You are an inspiration and have touched so many by sharing yor experience honestly.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    AMAZING and incredible and so inspirational! You look gorgeous and fit and sound so happy. A fabulous success story :flowerforyou:
  • blascott
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic!!!
  • happythermia
    Options
    Loved reading/seeing that! You ROCK!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I love the hiking picture. You look absolutely beautiful and amazing and happy and I love your smile! You are loving life. Congratulations!!!!!
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I will be at work longer today, I had plans to be lazy and do a carryout dinner or fast food. If youc can lose 134 lbs in just over a year...I can lose the 25 I have been struggling with 4 yrs. Thank you for the post!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Congratulations!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You are amazing ! Congrats
  • PeaceLoveMomma
    PeaceLoveMomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is so beautiful. You really hit home with the part about self hate. I need to get the under control. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    OMgoodness! Look at your waist line!!! You're so amazing!
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    congrats! and i also love the goat picture!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Everyone has already said it, but the one thing that you can really see, aside from the ovious weight loss, is how truly HAPPY and glowing you are!

Yours is the kind of story people need to see to stay the course and not give up. Thank you for sharing! :happy:
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My biggest, #1 tip:
    This does not need to be a miserable experience. In fact, if you make it miserable, I don't see it lasting. Live the healthiest life you can enjoy. For me, an enjoyable life includes chocolate, craft beer, and pizza - not every day, of course, but often enough that I don't feel deprived or like I'm on an endless "diet." I cringe when I see people post that they "cheated" or suggest that anyone who has a slice of cake isn't truly dedicated to losing weight.

Congrats.......thanks for sharing your amazing journey....I really liked how you put things especially your "Biggest #1 Tip". Eating is quite a journey but I believe you don't need to completely give up the so-called bad stuff just moderation of it. Congrats again and thanks for sharing your blogs...I plan on reading them. :)
  • kosmo24
    kosmo24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job!! well Done !! It must be a great feeling , cant wait to experience it myself
  • joeecce
    joeecce Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    One of the best posts I've ever read. Truly inspiring. Congratulations on your weight loss but also on your great attitude.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!