15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• generik79
    generik79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Congratulations to you, to your family, and to the MFP peeps for helping you out!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an amazing transformation. Congrats!
  • JolieJemmaMomma
    JolieJemmaMomma Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!!! You look stunning!
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with pictures, suggestions and encouraging words. You have inspired me to continue and look forward to my journey appreciating each day. I too will post my journey when I reach goal. You look fabulous! Especially an inspiration to mothers about the joy of being fit and being able to really enjoy family life. Continued success and joy!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    great job - well written - congratulations! best of luck training for the half-marathon...
  • g33kg0ddess
    g33kg0ddess Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thanks for sharing your story. I too have lost weight using MFP before but didn't have the discipline to keep up with it. I'm going to try to get back on track and keep going this time. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. Congratulations on your success.
  • fitanndfab
    Options
    YEAH TO YOU!! FANTASTIC. I will stay on journey and thanks so much for your success story!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • danicalamb
    Options
    so inspiring, always. i think i got something stuck in my eye though.... ;) you have done amazing and for all the right reasons. i look forward to continuing to watch you change and challenge yourself to reach your newer goals. congrats!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written, beautifully done. Congratulations on your JOURNEY, and on learning so much about your own inner strength. Most of all, thanks for sharing. Inspirational! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Shannon I've said it before and will say it again you are truly inspiring. Not just with your weight loss but your wonderful and healthy attitude. The way you felt about yourself then and now is a wonderful thing. I am so proud of you for all you've accomplished and for finally declaring yourself at goal! You look fantastic but more importantly you ARE fantastic.
  • shanshyne18
    shanshyne18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! awesome job
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Rock Star!
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    you are amaing. thank god you are "wordy"
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go! very inspiring! I'm on my last stretch of losing these last 30 lbs...you've definitely inspired me to keep pushing and not give up!
  • christykirby
    christykirby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your journey! You are truly an inspiration! Congrats on all your success! :smile:
  • sillybeggar
    sillybeggar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look like the *daughter* of the woman in the 'before' pic. Seriously well done.
  • TinaK_64
    Options
    WOW!!! So happy for you. I have just started my journey to health and weiht loss and hope that a year from now I can say that I am 100 pounds lighter. Thanks for posting the pics and sharing your thoughts. It really is an inspiration for those of us just getting started. :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessMarie07
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. You look amazing and you are such an inspiration! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!