15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiration!! You look amazing!!! :smokin: I have 14 more pounds to lose than you di and I am almost halfway there!! Looking forward to posting those before and after pics! Thanks again!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! and you are right goal weight does not equal happiness. having a great attitude like yours does. well done
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on reaching your goal... and making new ones! I love your attitude and your convictions. Love that you realize you were wonderful before, and that the weight didn't change how much you deserved or how great you were. Such a great message! Keep up the good work and enjoy your success!
  • pleytem
    pleytem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing thank you so much for sharing your story you are truly an inspiration !!!!
  • jmichb0312
    jmichb0312 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your success story. I always fall short on staying motivated. But I have decided more than ever to not let anything get my way of becoming healthy. You have given me so much inspiration to keep going. Congratulations and thank you again.
  • skanabar
    skanabar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so beautiful ! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing all the details. I love MFP too especially coz of all the friends here who keep pushing you ahead.
  • jshaen
    jshaen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!!! You look amazing!!! I have tears in my eyes just reading your post and seeing how far you've come and knowing that if I put my mind to it I can do it to. I just joined and have been struggling with my weight since I had kids and I just can't seem to take control of the eating. Your story really gives me hope that someday I to can make it happen. Way to go!
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an inspiration! Fantastic!!
  • aimeedus
    aimeedus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing journey
  • rbahola12
    Options
    Congrats on you amazing success. What a great inspiration.
  • ChristinMielke
    ChristinMielke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic summary of the journey and the vision for what's next!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing and are a True Inspiration. Thanks for sharing...
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

Somehow, during the last 15 months, something incredible has shifted inside of me and I'm confident and strong in a way I didn't think was possible. I didn't realize what was missing until I found it.

This is really what explains my journey as well. The internal transformation is so hard to describe.

You have done so well, you are an inspiration.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You all are making me cry! Thank you, I am reading and appreciating absolutely every commnet.

Somehow, during the last 15 months, something incredible has shifted inside of me and I'm confident and strong in a way I didn't think was possible. I didn't realize what was missing until I found it.

This is really what explains my journey as well. The internal transformation is so hard to describe.

You have done so well, you are an inspiration.

ah! So glad you "get it." I'm not into cliches but "it's the journey, not the destination" has never been more true.
  • Philismyname
    Philismyname Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are truly one amazing girl!! Awesome job and giving everyone that inspiration to want to make their life better.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    You are a definite inspiration! Congratulations!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    good god that's impressive!! Way to go girl!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm typing this through tears in my eyes! What a beautiful testament to consistency, discipline and healthy living! You truly do inspire me. Thank you for sharing your story, your photos and blog!
  • aedmisten
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! You are an inspiration to all.
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!