Anyone want to start with me next Monday?

Options
I'm hoping to really commit to this. Anyone who's starting next week and wants to try to do this together? Maybe by reporting to someone else, it will help! I'm looking to loose about 15 lbs.

Replies

• JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Why wait? Start now - you can do it!!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Start now. Any hour is good.

This is a lifestyle change.

You aren't on a "diet" , diets fail. Diets don't last forever.

Just try to develop healthier LIFE habits. That means , yes you can have a cookie now and then.

Add me, I can be a weight loss buddy.
  • skinnynerd
    Options
    Why wait for Monday. Start now. Right now. Right this very second. That is true dedication to a change.
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What are you looking to do? I'm trying to lose about 25-30lbs total yet. I need to do something in the next 6 weeks because my husband and I are going to Mexico! I'm working with a peronsal trainer doing cardio and weight lifting so I would love someone to check in with! Feel free to add me as a friend.! :-)
  • prettytoes83
    Options
    thats funny I wanna lose 16
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Don't wait. Start with a walk and plan your next meal.

You can add me if you like.
  • prettytoes83
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • chiefsmomo
    Options
    Hi!

I started a couple of days ago, but I think it would be really motivating to be accountable to someone with similar goals. I would like to lose around 12 pounds. I used to run a ton, but injured my knee at the start of this past summer and was immobile for three months. I have to revamp my fitness routine around my knee and have just started trying new things. Mainly, I plan on using a stationary bike, a yoga dvd, and Jillian's 30 day shred as my workout tools. Slow and steady.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Amanda
  • Prinzesschen
    Options
    I'm in :) I really really have to lose 15 pounds.
  • Kim1158
    Options
    I agree why wait I started yesterday. Let's get going!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What's special about next Monday that you need to start then? Just jump in and get started, no need to wait!
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    No time like now :D
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose weight. But I've already started. Been tracking here for about a month and a half, been doing gym time for 3+ months. 23 pounds down so far and I plan to continue until I each my goal (about 40 more pounds)

You can add me if you want someone to encourage/support you.

But I agree with others about starting now. Or maybe even starting to make gradual changes leading up to Monday.
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just started and I love this website!!!!!!!
  • jjm219
    jjm219 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started today so I'll be happy to join you.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Why wait until Monday! You could be well on your way to a better life right now!!
  • deegee44
    deegee44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been starting for weeksand have not started...HOWEVER... my head is in the right place now and I have started today! I want to lose 56lbs. I will start the journey with you we can make lifestyle changes together!!!
  • Hezmia
    Options
    I am just starting my journey as well. I too would find it a help to have support and to be accountable to someone. I am really not sure how this all works but count me in!
  • terrycoriglian
    Options
    Yes, I'm in!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm all for not waiting pretty much another whole week. Start this moment. Log everything you've had to eat today (guess if you have to and worry about accuracy from this point forward), decide when you're going to get a workout in, and what you're going to do even if it's just a 15-20 minute walk outside. As long as it is something more than you did yesterday, then you're off to an awesome start.

Kick this **** in the *kitten* and walk away laughing!