100 DAYS...How much can I change?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennyfrmtheblock801
    Options
    I'm in for sure. I've been unmotivated for about 2 months now after doing great all summer. Hopefully working towards a specific date will help!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too! I'm home with a pair of sick kids today, but managed to work my strength training in between their coughing fits. I think my biggest problem/challenge is when my routine goes haywire (due to sickness, husband out of town, too much marking, whatever) ... I need to make time for fitness regardless of what's going on around me. So here's to 100 days of making fitness a priority!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! Jenn Thanks for the 100 day chalenge I think we all have those fall off the wagon day's but geting up and rebuilding it is what makes us stronger. . So this is where I'm at now size 14 (tight) - 16 ( loose). Weight yesterday 193 I can jog(more like a fast walk) a mile whith out stoping. Lets See where this 100 days takes us. Hope to find new freinds in this 100 days.:happy:
  • danicoop123
    Options
    Mee too
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • jeapp1
    Options
    Count me in, as well! It will be great to have accountability, especially with the holiday coming up. Add me as a friend! :happy:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will join you in the 100 day challenge :)

I know that I will not lose what I want to lose by then, but maybe I can come darn close :) Then the challenge will be keeping it off...hopefully by then, the changes I'm making will seem more second nature then they currently are :).

Feel free to add me to friends :) I just don't do a lot of commenting per se...never got into facebook.

:smile: Nice to "meet" you! I have lost the the same 40lbs over and over....finally got sick of the plateau I am on!! and then to meet the challenge of keeping it off!! Going to be tough, but tired of feeling tired!! Happy losing :flowerforyou:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! Jenn Thanks for the 100 day chalenge I think we all have those fall off the wagon day's but geting up and rebuilding it is what makes us stronger. . So this is where I'm at now size 14 (tight) - 16 ( loose). Weight yesterday 193 I can jog(more like a fast walk) a mile whith out stoping. Lets See where this 100 days takes us. Hope to find new freinds in this 100 days.:happy:

ME TOO I am so jazzed at all the new friends... I just got on here and needed a few other people to want to see how much we can change in 100 days!! I am so excited right now :bigsmile: Last week I was 293.3, :blushing: :huh: :grumble: AGAIN!!! Annoying, although I have dropped a size in the past 2 mos! :love:

I am also excited about all the new friends I want to add, but am overwhelmed y the amount =) If you want to be my friend here, I will TOTALLY do my best to help, but I kinda suck at writing on everyone's wall!!! But I am cheering you all on, and LOVE pointers.... and hints... and encouragement! Also, If you ask a question, I WILL ANSWER HONESTLY, just know this! :flowerforyou:

Good luck to us all, and the changes we can see in ourselves in the next 100 days!! HAPPY LOSING:heart:
  • sflovebug
    sflovebug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying to quit smoking too!!!!! I have tried (what I feel like to be) everything to quit. Percriptions, cold turkey, weaning! You name it. Now, it's the Patch's turn. Feel free to add me, maybe we can help each other!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

“In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.” ~Anthony D’Angelo