15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    YOU are the reason I'm here. This is EXACTLY the type of advice and inspiration I need. I too have more than 100+ lbs. to lose, and know I'm in for a long haul, but want to really learn how to do this right, and learn how to take care of my body and keep the weight off long term.

Thank you for being an amazing example to the rest of us, and for being so forthcoming with your successes.

Good luck with your continued success!
    Tracy
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Just what I needed to read today.

#Inspirational
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow and more wow! Truly an amazing journey and accomplishment! Love the ongoing goals! That's me, too. 44 and still have things to do, achieve, surmount! Keep going!!!!!!
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting to your goal weight. You are inspirational!
  • 2moonNback
    2moonNback Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!
  • Lauzenger99
    Options
    As someone who is just starting out, this post truely inspired me. You are an amazing person and Im really happy that you've reached your goal.

Laura
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I love the inspiration I feel now, thank you!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing all that. By far one of the best success stories I've ever read. Congrats on all your progress! You look wonderful!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congrats!
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    outstanding work. you look beautiful!
  • ocampocordova
    Options
    Wow, Thank you so much for sharing your story of the last 15 months and your weight loss. You are a true inspiration to me! I am looking for that true change in myself just like you are talking about, I am trying so hard to make life changes instead of a " diet"
    Looking forward to reading more on your blog, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
  • barbbeekman
    barbbeekman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration to many! Congrats to you
  • TAMMYbaseballMOM
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • poshy
    poshy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and look stunning!!!....so happy for you...Congratulations...:flowerforyou:
  • kiykiy79
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far! Your story is refreshing and truly inspirational!!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look amazing!
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspirational and AMAZING! Congrats! You look beautiful and I love your attitude! Enjoy those activities with your family! You look great!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marathongirl11
    Options
    WOW!! I don't post much on here, but I could NOT pass this one up!

You are AMAZING!! LOVE your attitude and spirit ~ it just shines right through in this post :smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are/will be an inspiration for many to come!

What a wonderful story ~ THANK YOU for sharing.
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    Wow! Great job! And way to represent 'Sota!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!