Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 DAYS...How much can I change?

2»

Replies

• I'm in for sure. I've been unmotivated for about 2 months now after doing great all summer. Hopefully working towards a specific date will help!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Count me in, too! I'm home with a pair of sick kids today, but managed to work my strength training in between their coughing fits. I think my biggest problem/challenge is when my routine goes haywire (due to sickness, husband out of town, too much marking, whatever) ... I need to make time for fitness regardless of what's going on around me. So here's to 100 days of making fitness a priority!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 210 Member
    I'm In!! Jenn Thanks for the 100 day chalenge I think we all have those fall off the wagon day's but geting up and rebuilding it is what makes us stronger. . So this is where I'm at now size 14 (tight) - 16 ( loose). Weight yesterday 193 I can jog(more like a fast walk) a mile whith out stoping. Lets See where this 100 days takes us. Hope to find new freinds in this 100 days.:happy:
  • Mee too
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    I am in!
  • Count me in, as well! It will be great to have accountability, especially with the holiday coming up. Add me as a friend! :happy:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    I will join you in the 100 day challenge :)

I know that I will not lose what I want to lose by then, but maybe I can come darn close :) Then the challenge will be keeping it off...hopefully by then, the changes I'm making will seem more second nature then they currently are :).

Feel free to add me to friends :) I just don't do a lot of commenting per se...never got into facebook.

:smile: Nice to "meet" you! I have lost the the same 40lbs over and over....finally got sick of the plateau I am on!! and then to meet the challenge of keeping it off!! Going to be tough, but tired of feeling tired!! Happy losing :flowerforyou:
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    I'm In!! Jenn Thanks for the 100 day chalenge I think we all have those fall off the wagon day's but geting up and rebuilding it is what makes us stronger. . So this is where I'm at now size 14 (tight) - 16 ( loose). Weight yesterday 193 I can jog(more like a fast walk) a mile whith out stoping. Lets See where this 100 days takes us. Hope to find new freinds in this 100 days.:happy:

ME TOO I am so jazzed at all the new friends... I just got on here and needed a few other people to want to see how much we can change in 100 days!! I am so excited right now :bigsmile: Last week I was 293.3, :blushing: :huh: :grumble: AGAIN!!! Annoying, although I have dropped a size in the past 2 mos! :love:

I am also excited about all the new friends I want to add, but am overwhelmed y the amount =) If you want to be my friend here, I will TOTALLY do my best to help, but I kinda suck at writing on everyone's wall!!! But I am cheering you all on, and LOVE pointers.... and hints... and encouragement! Also, If you ask a question, I WILL ANSWER HONESTLY, just know this! :flowerforyou:

Good luck to us all, and the changes we can see in ourselves in the next 100 days!! HAPPY LOSING:heart:
  • sflovebug
    sflovebug Posts: 3 Member
    I am trying to quit smoking too!!!!! I have tried (what I feel like to be) everything to quit. Percriptions, cold turkey, weaning! You name it. Now, it's the Patch's turn. Feel free to add me, maybe we can help each other!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    I'm in!

“In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.” ~Anthony D’Angelo