Your NSV of the week!~

Options
Post your Non-Scale Victory of the week!

Mine was realizing I can use regular bath towels instead of beach towels after a shower! \o/

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Fitting in a 1x night gown when I wear 3x shirts. I never would have thought I'd be able to wear a 1x nightgown :happy:
  • BosBruin5
    BosBruin5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Completing the swim and bike portions of a relay triathlon today. My first!
  • Emtabo01
    Options
    Bought a pair of size 6 jeans
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear my Levis again and having to buy 2 sizes smaller work pants!!!
  • mplsknitwit
    mplsknitwit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Running 7 miles on Sunday and feeling good afterwards! I haven't done that in over two years!
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Seeing the changes of my small loss in my face. People keep pointing out that they can see changes in my face, but I have not noticed until I was standing in the bathroom talking with my husband....and BAM! I caught a glimpse of myself with no makeup on, and guess what? I have CHEEKBONES!! Feels great. It's a small thing, but I kinda dig it!
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I usually shy away from the camera because of my weight. We bought a new puppy and the wife caught a picture of me and I was quite happy with the loss of weight around my face. I don't see it everyday in the mirror, but that picture really made me smile that this work is paying off.
  • kamkelmac
    Options
    SINGLE DIGIT PANTS!!! NO MORE DOUBLE DIGITS FOR ME :) From a 12 to a 6 :) and still going....
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    At first I was using the first hole of my belt, but this week I realized that I am using the third one with no effort!!!! I felt great!
  • rhvandan
    Options
    One of my skirts which was usually tight is now hanging a bit on the loose side. I'm happy dancing in my cubicle!
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Went to scratch my arm and noticed more definition in my biceps!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of capri's today that I haven't worn in two years!! And they are loose.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I tried on an older pair of size 10 jeans that I couldn't even zip up last winter and they are too big to wear. That was awesome!
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Running for 22 minutes non-stop on Couch to 5k.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Uk size 12 trousers! Hahaha!

3rd day of not stopping during the insanity warm up!
  • entonline
    entonline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Went to clap my hands in a fit of laughter last night and my ring (which previously fit nice & snug) flew off my finger!! Also, walking back from the breakroom @ work the other day, and a co-worker whom I never really speak to beyond "hi" and "bye" stopped me in the hall and said "hey, where do you work out?"