* Scale Recommendations Please! *

Options
I'm looking for a more reliable scale. Anyone have a good one that is fairly accurate? My current digital scale is off way too often. I'm ok with buying an analog or digital scale, as long as it's not constantly giving me different numbers.

i'd love specific makes/models and any links would be great! Thanks!

Replies

• MaleyaB
    Options
    Bump! I am having scale issues as well and would like to know which ones are reliable.
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    bump. me too
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Health O Meter Digital scale
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    I bought a cheap digital scale (brand is Thinner or something like that) for $20, then when I got home I used my dumbbells to check it's accuracy. It reads about 0.5 lb lower than actual, I just make sure to add to the number when I weigh myself.
  • mgardiner288
    mgardiner288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I bought the weight watchers scale at walmart. its great.
  • Ouckat2
    Ouckat2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My old scale broke my heart. It told me I weigh 6 lbs less than my doctors told me. It ruined my whole day. 6 lbs is alot to get off and I felt sad the rest of the week. ugh. I need a good one too.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I bought the weight watchers scale at walmart. its great.

I have a weight watchers scale from Wal Mart too. I LOVE it. I have had it for 2.5 years and the battery is just now going dead. And I weigh myself A LOT. But it seems to be accurate because I weigh myself on other people's scales too and it is very comparable.
  • tiffanympm
    Options
    Health O Meter Digital scale

this is what I'm using too.
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendations! Are those scales digital? I'll have to take a trip into Walmart this week. I never thought to use dumbbells to check accuracy!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I got the eatsmart scale from Amazon.com because my health o meter from walmart started messing up bad. I would weigh in and then do it again to double check and there would always be a couple pound difference. The eat smart is always the same when I weigh back to back. I also saw it in a magazine listed as the number 1 scale, I dont remember which magazine, I think it was great houskeeping or something like that but Im not sure. And it is inexpensive, I got mine a couple weeks ago for about $30.