so if my boobs are so big and heavy..

Options

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Mine went down quite a ways, but they still feel like they weigh a ton.

They also contribute to overall body-fat percentage, right? >.>
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Makes thread about boobies

provides zero pics
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Jenny McCarthy used to weigh hers one at a time on a kitchen scale.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    4lbs...weighed on a food scale...hey, i got board one day
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Entered thread

No pics

Leaving

:laugh:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    the only way you can really know is by cutting them off and weighing them which would be stupid and painful. :P

be happy with what you are blessed with and if you feel you are too well blessed, exercise will shrink them only if you lose the fat! I had a mammogram done and the tech said she saw muscle, basically no fat. :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    so because you are all asking

350uzcw.jpg

^ that's as good as it is getting :wink:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    the only way you can really know is by cutting them off and weighing them which would be stupid and painful. :P

be happy with what you are blessed with and if you feel you are too well blessed, exercise will shrink them only if you lose the fat! I had a mammogram done and the tech said she saw muscle, basically no fat. :)

Not necessarily.
    They have gone from a G to a DD, but considering I had DD"s by the time I was in year 6, with virtually NO fat on me don't think they are getting any smaller.
  • Hollie_R
    Hollie_R Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice!?

I've lost 11kg (4kg before MFP) (24lb, 9lb before MFP). My boobs have not gotten any smaller one iota. I've gone from an 18F (no idea what that is in US size) to a 14F. I have lost 1cm (just under half an inch) since I started recording (next record is tomorrow).

My wonderful partner and I have discussed at length reduction surgery. I spoke with my physiotherapist who strongly advocates the surgery. I need to talk to my GP who will tell me to lose more weight at first, but these girls have been this big since I was a teen, they're not going anywhere without surgical help!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    DD's and 90lbs...
    you can't tell though cos i had to wear so much crap to make them look smaller on stage

2ronm7s.jpg
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Dem boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gj OP

Now if we can get more contributions this thread can really take off!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Dem boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gj OP

Now if we can get more contributions this thread can really take off!

lmao
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to put my DDD's in the produce scales at the grocery store but I figured my kids would kill me. :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I have always wanted to put my DDD's in the produce scales at the grocery store but I figured my kids would kill me. :)

do it! and report back to us!

about what they weigh and what the kids do ;) haha.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    34H here...my band has shrunk, but cups have not. I weighed them and did some calculations and saw that I WOULD be in my ideal weight range with a reduction.

Hey, speaking of which, do any of you know good exercises to reduce them? I've been doing the chest press regularly, but nadda so far.
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I hate to burst your bubble here, but about 9 years ago I had a reduction and was soooo excited to get on the scale after and they don't weigh as much as you think they do! I went down 2 sizes and only lost about 2 lbs!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Heidi and Tyra (yes, I'm refering to my knockers by names of two models here) used to be as big as DD46 when I started here. I was that when I was 12, and now I'm 34. I needed to get a new bolder holder one day, so just imagine my surprise when I went to get a DD42 and it didn't fit because it was TOO BIG!!! My holder size now? A lovely D42. I haven't worn it since I was 12 before my knockers jumped to this size. And I love it. :love:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I hate to burst your bubble here, but about 9 years ago I had a reduction and was soooo excited to get on the scale after and they don't weigh as much as you think they do! I went down 2 sizes and only lost about 2 lbs!

Guess it depends on the person, as my dr has actually weighed them before...
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I kinda wish that was true....how awesome would that be. I have lost like...0.4 inches in the past 55 days. In all honesty I didnt want to lose much off them....not so I look like Pamela Anderson but still.
    I've lost off my bum and everyone comments and its like "SHHHHH I don't want to hear that I have no bum now!!" So I am praying that I don't get the "omg, where have your boobs gone?" comment!!!!

Good luck all.
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    LMAO! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

I always thought that when you lose weight your boobs was first to go but not for me! These bad girls wanna hang around!

I'm right there with you. And every time I complain about it, I can feel all the women around me throw daggers at my boobs with their eyes.