trying to be 50 and Fabulous....

Options
2»

Replies

• Pigsfly2b
    Pigsfly2b Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I was in fabulous shape at 50 - size 0 and dancing all the time. There are people who start running marathons at 50. Go for it!!!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    ASk MAdonna!! you can do anything you want!! age is just a number and you are as young as you feel!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    At 50, I had gone from 192 to 128 and was on top of the world. Unfortunately a concussion happened which took me out of commission for four months and led to me regaining 35 pounds. I'm back on the horse though and ready to lose it again. No reason why we can't be fabulous at 50!
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. 55 and still running marathons. You just have to be determined, educate yourself, develop a plan and stick with it. Good luck!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me?!? Just look at everyone's posts. yes yes yes it is 50 is only the beginning of what you want your life to be :drinker:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: ABSOLUTELY!!! Put in the Work, and your Body will Reward you whether you are 20 or 70!!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Being fit and healthy makes you look 100% better at any age.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    For sure, its takes work and dedication but Im also a person who has done it. You can too.
  • Brandi0418
    Options
    It is possible to be fabulous at 50 (i'm 56). Not that I have the tone I did years ago. Age does take a toll. However I am MORE fit and feel great than I was in high school. You have to want it enough to be motivated to accomplish your goals.

You've done an excellent job with your weight loss, congrats! And you look terrific!
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Bump for later
  • hptexbrit
    hptexbrit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well i would like to think i am on the way!!!! 50 is the new 30!!:heart:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My dad is 57 and he lost 40 something lbs when he was 55. In fact he was in better shape then i was. So you can totally do it :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! 60 here, weigh less than I did in high school. love it.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That would be a definate Yes! All you ladies are doing Great!
  • Becky99504
    Options
    I think so!