new and frustrated!!!

Options
I recently joined and did great last week but this week not doing so good!! I need some buddies to help me out.

Replies

• divincenzo1
    Options
    I just started yesterday....am looking for friends on MFP to help motivate and discuss different issues along the journey. I'm shooting to lose about 30lbs....I tend to start and do really well and then fall off....a horrible cycle. Feel free to friend me for motivation and chats haha :)
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. Glad to be supportive of anyone though and really want some friends. add me if you wish! :)
  • kelvina61
    Options
    You both can add me I have only been here a short time myself but I am trying to build a network that is strong and supportive and yes even funny.....lol
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you for sure! We'll reach our goals together. Don't worry everyone deserves and needs that one day where they don't do their best. Inspires us move to work harder the next time.
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We can all use a little encouragement!
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We got this!!! We can do this!!! You are not alone!!:flowerforyou:
  • InHisTime48
    InHisTime48 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I log on daily - love to read and give encouragement. Add me too :)
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not new but I'm always looking to offer support.
  • PhatNFneNGtnMne
    Options
    I am new as well. I am looking for some MOTIVATION!!! I am having a hard time with my binge snacking in the evening. I would like to build a strong support network. I can be very sarcastic and funny so I hope to find others like me. I am looking forward to my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!