Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - Anyone interested in joining?

Options
I've been doing the "30 Day Shred" since September 1st and have been active in a group here which has really helped with motivation. I know that motivation is the problem I have, so I'm looking for the same thing for my NEXT "project"..

I'm thinking about doing Jillian Michaels' "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" next because it seems to have more cardio exercises and less strength training, which is what I need right now.

I may or may not take a few days off after the 'Shred is over, but I don't *have* to. And if I have a good number of people that want to join in with me, I definitely would start on October 1st.

Would anyone be interested in joining me? Quite possibly making a group for it, so we can hold each other accountable? I'm looking at doing it for 30 days, so that we have an "end date," though, it is not necessary.

Replies

• NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Veronica, I know you know my answer to this but I am *IN*. I need something constantly to keep me exercising, at least in the first few months. The idea of -more- cardio scares me, as I have been huffing and panting after 30DS but I really do need to focus more on weight loss this time around. Maybe Nov/Dec I can go back to strength a bit, and switch them out a bit, lol.

If you get a following to do this, starting 1Oct I will be on the bandwagon and we can cheer each other all on! I can see I have to go shopping this week and get my copy of "BFBM". I didn't see it on YouTube to hold me over til I can get a copy on DVD :(.
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    Options
    I'm just checking in right now to log my exercise and whatnot, but when I get home later today, I'll link you to the YouTube workouts that I found. :)
  • ShwetaK2130
    ShwetaK2130 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll join from 1st Oct too... :D
  • Fijiflower
    Fijiflower Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to join too! :smile:
  • SairMadam
    Options
    I have this DVD and would love to join in the challenge. How many times a week will we be aiming to complete the workout? and from October 1st until when?
  • ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Think i'll need to do this, my motivation is non existent : (
  • AXAGEM
    AXAGEM Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just let me know the plan.
  • SairMadam
    Options
    Have you all started this yet? x