Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    yogurt smootie or
    one egg on a thin bagel

depending on my mood that day
  • capriajo
    capriajo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Multi grain english muffin with 1 egg, 1 slice of canadian bacon, 1 slice of low fat american cheese, side of 1/2 c of grapes - only 300 calories
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat a Bagel. Or hard boiled eggs & turkey bacon or turkey sausage. Maybe Kashi brand cereals or peanut butter toast, yogurts and even Oatmeal.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    oatmeal
    boiled eggs
    yogurt
    egg beaters on bagel thin
    protein bars
  • barneska
    Options
    Berry/Spinach Protein Smoothie - I make this every morning so I have stopped "measuring" - so these are approximate measurements
    1-2 handfuls spinach
    1 cup mixed frozen berries
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder (my fav is IsoFlex whey brand)
    8 oz skim milk
    1-2 tsp ground flax seeds
    + A little honey & ice, if desired

Under 300 calories, very filling, and you can drink it while getting ready in the morning
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I always have a carton of egg whites in the fridge, and i usually whip up a quick cheese (low fat of course) omlette, with some whole wheat toast, or i'll microwave some plain oatmeal and add a tbsp. of peanut butter. Maybe try a protein shake with some fruit thrown in the mix as well.
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nutri Grain breakfast biscuits (fruit and fibre)! They may not look much but they keep me full for a number of hours.

Good luck x
  • xElineeee
    xElineeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm having a bowl of Kellogg's coco pops, some fruit and a yoghurt drink each morning. A little less than 250 calories. I know those coco pops aren't the healthiest things around, but they're so yummy and I need some yummy food! haha :)
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I eat either 12 grain or multi grain toast with peanut butter and banana, or peanut butter and jelly and have yogurt with it, or oatmeal with a cup of yogurt. I try to have yogurt or fruit with my meals. But if I'm running late, I have a protein meal bar.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Today, I'm having a two egg white omelet with spinach, a few sprinkles of shredded low fat cheese and a scoop of salsa...DELISH! :drinker:
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    f/f plain Greek yogurt with berries and a sprinkling of high fiber cereal

Oatmeal with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice

Light English muffin with egg whites, lean ham, l/f or f/f cheese, and dijon mustard

Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies and salsa
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bacon, egg & cheese on a whole wheat English muffin.
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My famous spinach smoothie--

1 c spinach
    5-6 strawberries
    1/4 c. blueberries
    1/2 banana
    1/4 c. milk (I prefer unsweetened almond milk)
    1/4 c. yogurt (I use 0% greek yogurt)
    6-8 ice cubes
    **Optional--protein powder

Just put everything in the blender and blend! It makes a lot but it's less than 200 cals :)
  • annerowan
    annerowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I stick with 40g porridge made with skimmed milk, add blueberries to it, no salt or sugar (grue) and 2 slices of healthy toast with marmalade, usually a granary or oat & barley (low gi as well) I find this keeps me full for a good few hours. Try changing it but, tbh, I enjoy it, it's low gi, and it really keeps me full for longer than anything else I try. Okay, its a high cal b/f, but the fact is, it sets you up for the day. Depending on what bread you use, it's generally around 475 cals.
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oikos greek yogurt, I eat either the cherry or the blueberry, cup of coffee, oj, about 262 calories.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hot porridge (no added sugar) and strong tea (no sugar) made with semi skim milk...........yum!
    ^ this but with 50g of 'No added salt and sugar' museli... :) usually totals 330cals
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Because I tend to eat breakfast at work, I like to keep it simple:

Plain greek yogurt
    tsp raw honey
    1/2 serving of Kashi Go Lean Crisp
    piece of fruit (usually apple)

less than 300 calories, thanks to Kashi and the yogurt lots of protein and keeps me full through the morning, I rarely feel hungry before lunch.
  • superstarrr123
    superstarrr123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i like to have a half a cup of Greek yogurt mixed with my kashi go lean cereal and a banana cut up and mixed in. All together it's around 345 calories, 25g of protein, and 14g of fiber. yummm.
  • sapthat
    Options
    what to have for breakfast all depends on what type of day you are going to have aka what you are going to do , running or weightlifting or just a long work day.......dont let anyone tell you theres one option