Options

Replies

• mazuka
    Options
    I'm in my 40s and need support too! I need to lose 20-30 pounds
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Mrs_Moe
    Mrs_Moe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Your post sounds exactly like me. I'll be 40 next week (yikes!!!).
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Haha, depending on the time of day when you post you might just get crickets as a response. Glad to see you finally got some responses. I'm 42 and you are welcome to add me.
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42, going on 43 in a few months. I'm married and I have 2 kids and I work outside the home. Feel free to add me, if you like :)
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am not quite 40 yet but I am a working mom with 3 kids who have very busy schedules. I have been using MFP for over three months now and have lost 42 lbs with another 36 lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    HelloHealthyMe46,

Congratulations to making that choice to a healthier you, I can see you have a very busy lifestyle and that's already a challenge to begin with, working out and making healthier food choices is a lifestyle as well that we all need to learn and incorporate in our daily lives. Add me up if you would like to I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Rizza
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I am 47, work full time as a nurse and I am in grad school also! I have been working out pretty regularly, but I just now downloaded a C25K app and I am determined to start running!. My body is willing....my brain is still stuck in the "you are too fat to run" mentality....hopefully my body will win!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I thought of friending you but our goals are so different and so are our lifestyles, but I will thumbs up you every time I come across you!
  • sharla773
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP too! I am also 40, a wife and mom. I am looking for friends who is just simply tring to shed some pounds and not be overly pushy along the way.

I hope that you have a Wonderful Day!
    -Sharla
  • juelz4u
    Options
    I'm in my 40s with about 15-20 to lose. A mommy and absolutely NOT a runner! I don't think I'd run if I were being chased by a crazy person w/a knife!! =)
  • BlondieMtl1972
    Options
    Hi there, I am 40 and trying to lose 60 lbs. New to MFP since last week. I love it. Add me if you wish :) I am also looking for friends to share the journey with :)
  • jljewell
    jljewell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 43. I'm also work full time, grad school, and single mom. Feel free to add me!
  • MiaC123
    MiaC123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Early 40's, work 3 jobs and will mainly be on here M-F from work (besides logging food and exercise, of course!)
  • mrsffej
    Options
    I'm also 46, a busy wife and mom, so I only post sporadically. My fitness pal has become part of my daily life and I hope it can become something you do JUST FOR YOU!! Don't make it something you squeeze into a busy day. Best wishes on your life changing journey.
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi - I started this month as well. I am 40 and a mom of 3. Really hoping it would go faster, but progress is progress. Super busy so not a frequent poster :) I don't expect much, either. My workouts are totally varied - Jillian M. 30 day shred, Slim in 6, jogging, walking, tennis, ski, horseback... my goal is just to be active every day. I also just started using a Bodymedia Fit. GL! Feel free to add me :)
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm a sorta typical, kinda funny lady in her late 30s...and I need some supportive friends too!!

Just noticed we have the same amount of weight left to lose! I'm a 40 yo girl...new to this site.
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everybody! I look forward to responding to my box of friend requests. I have an online class tonight through my health plan about healthy eating and exercising, and pretty much just got home. Oh, and I'll check out that 40s group, too, later this week. Thanks for the tip. I'm really glad I heard about this site! It keeps me accountable, and it's a great opportunity to validate other busy people trying to beat stress and keep healthy. So, a big cheer, for all!:happy:
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well it seems that the 40 year girls are hanging out over here!!

Add me too. I am ready to make 45 my Last Fat Year and 46 my First Fit Year!!!!
  • catialuzia
    Options
    Hello there, I'm 41 and I work and have a family as well. Also trying to lose some pounds. I will try to take the time to add more to my profile. Add me if you would like. All the best!