15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Excellent effort, progress, report, inspiration, example of eating for your level of activity, holding in there, more and more ect.

Wow. Maintained 2.2 avg weight loss the entire time.
  • ekr2107
    ekr2107 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, but more than anything, what is especially inspiring is your unfaltering positive attitude. It's so easy for us to get caught up in the hurtful idea that who we are AS PEOPLE is reflected by our size and shape. Thank you for your words and for being an example to us all!
  • Katydone
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal weight...thanks for the inspiration and pictures!
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow, You are an inspiration! Well done on reaching your goal :)
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for sharing your story!! Several parts of it really hit home with me- especially the part where you say that in 5 years it won't matter how long it took to reach your goal. Thanks!!
  • knighthood77
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • 30musha30
    Options
    Love your story, you're amazing!!
  • ac2662
    ac2662 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspiring! You look amazing and Congrats on reaching your goal. I can't wait for the day that I can say I reached my goal.
  • 1974wanda
    1974wanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing...great work :)
  • njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • mistyislosingit
    mistyislosingit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Renee2817
    Renee2817 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you are in inspiration to me and so many others....Keep up the good work, and like you I don't look at having a little dessert as cheating it's a part of life, when you don't make this journey fun and you go in with doubts and misgivings I beleive that you will fail. We have to look at this as a whole new journey in life and like everything else that we get through if we don't give up we will get through this as well. Look forward to hearing more of your journey. I've lost 43 lbs in 16 weeks, have a little more to go, but like you and won't give up.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I see you and think wow look how thin she is. I want that so much. I am going to add you as a friend. I love running but right now I am overweight and running. I hope that the "something" will click with me soon. ....... I am going to visit your blogs and read how you did it. Shannon I am so proud of you. You looked happy both ways and I know that you feel much better now. CONGRATS.
  • sue_886
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! That is such a wonderful achievement, and such an encouragement. I love your attitude about the whole thing. Thank you for sharing!
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    This is pretty amazing. You have done very well. Congrats.
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    very inspiration to continue on our journey because we know it can be done, cause you show it. great job....
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome and inspirational story!!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You're a real inspiration -- congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!