15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• sunnygirly129
    Options
    That is amazing shannon! I am working on my weight loss journey! I decided that I am tired of all of my health problems because of my weight and I wanted to change it. And I want to be healthy and live a long long time. You are an inspiration to me and maybe you can be on my cheerleading squad. let me know. megan pierson
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Incredible story and results! You look great! Thanks for sharing your story. I really like hearing that you still get to enjoy some of the foods and drinks that you love (pizza) and don't call it "cheating" like many others do. I wish you success in your maintenance "shift".....I know you will continue to do amazing things.
  • renehallen
    renehallen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration you are! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing. It makes me even more determined to stick with it!
  • boo_face
    Options
    Very inspiring :o)
    You look fab! x
  • tlish2008
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you have now inspired at least half of the MFP family. Congratulations! I am beyond excited for you and perhaps maybe even a little envious. I love how you have new goals instead of just the scale weight. I want to be there someday...just have to drop the tire hanging around my waist! haha Congrats again and good luck with all of your new goals!
  • WesKate
    WesKate Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I have 80 to 90 pounds to lose to hit my goal weight. I just re-committed myself this week. I have been on & 0off this site & usually for no more than a week & then I figure why? But I am tired of not finding clothes I like in my size. I am tired of being out of breath climbing stairs. I am 27 & have 2 boys that I want to teach healthy things. I can't afford a gym but I have started walking & have an amazing hill to walk up. & when I have the time amazing trails to hike. I hope 15 months from now I can post a story like this. Course I may not lose quite that consistantly but even if I hit my half way goal by then that still puts me at where I was when i got pregnant over 8 years ago. I want to start running but I know I need to ease in to it.
  • OraSabean
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story, as someone who is just starting out and has about the same amount to lose as you did, you are a TRUE inspiration!! You look great but most of all I love your attitude and the fact that you always thought of yourself as a beautiful person no matter what your size, so many people think they are only beautiful if there is a thin person looking back at them in the mirror (this is something I am still working on)....I will defentley be checking out your blogs
  • HotRod27
    HotRod27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your attitude is breathtaking; all your results are so Inspiring and you look amazing !!
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow, :noway: you look great! Excellent job on hitting that goal & good luck on your future goals! I'm definately inspired by you & your words of encouragemnet!
  • MDS369
    MDS369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fabulous post, committment, success, and journey; your words are inspiring in their honesty, forthrightness, understanding, and yes, in their practicality. You are the person many on this journey should strive to be - proud of where and who you ARE but never undermining or undervaluing who and where you WERE.

Congratulations on your remarkable journey - there is no doubt you will continue to achieve your shifting priorities; life is a constant evolution and you seem to know and understand that on a deep level. I'm looking forward to reading the blog posts you referenced:)

Best Regards
  • BMARYLYNN
    BMARYLYNN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!! You have done an amazing job =) Best wishes on your new goals :happy:
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    SIMPLY AMAZING! VERY INSPIRING!!! GO GIRL...................YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kyfrog
    Kyfrog Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!!
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and my heartfelt congratulations! You are an inspriation to all, and good luck!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Truly wonderful story. And you lost...not only weight, but you are far more youthful looking also!!
    CONGRATS!!
  • Gretabug33
    Options
    Wow...all of your hard work has definitely showed!!!! Congratulations...you look fabulous!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful story--you look amazing! CONGRATS on all your hard work!
  • candctaber
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Congratulations you look fantastic!
  • brutalbaby
    brutalbaby Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are sensational!! Your a true inspiration!
  • petite_pois
    Options
    Congrulations on all of your hard work! I'm sure the rest of us will keep your accomplishments in mind as go through our weight loss journeys. You truly are an inspiration. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!