Hot older men on MFP

Options

Replies

• teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You guys in your 30's and 40's are all youngsters, to us REALLY old guys in our 50's.
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    Not me!! I am 32 my fiance is 50. I have an 8 y/o daughter, and we want more children together.
    (Picture of him posted on my profile)

I don't have "daddy issues" either, just happens that the oldest of my siblings is 22 years older than me. I grew up in a household where age was never an issue.

So, have some faith, there's someone for everyone.
    Ya know the feedback from the ladies here on guys in their 40s who are fit definitely makes me feel good, however my experience in the "real" world as a divorced guy is quite the opposite!

Seems to me that most women (whatever the age 20s, 30s, 40s) are looking for 25 yo Bradley Cooper look alikes and not really willing to give us "seasoned" guys a shot! Ladies in their late 30's being the most guilty! Ladies?

:)
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    How old does one have to be?

Ur cute and there is no age limit
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'll check in! 45 and divorced. Y'all will have to decide for yourselves if I'm hot though!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    oh please you should be concentrating on losing weight now looking for a hot man! if you are that desperate please go on a dating site
    lol, someone needs to get laid.....

too funny
  • Thundermtn
    Options
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    56 here... where's my Geritol??
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    9de106fc.png

Almost 42...

:-P
  • AnitaRose72
    AnitaRose72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    BTW: Mr. Dumb bell on page 14. Really? WOW! There are kids on this website that should not see that kind of thing. Yes I am 40 but also a mother of a 13 year old on here and I would not want her to see your picture on here. Send it to Playgirl! Not MFP please.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    22112492_6261.jpg

I'm 40, I think that qualifies!

That's not fair! He's got wine!

AND Syntha 6... is it Cookies & Creme by any chance??
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    BTW: Mr. Dumb bell on page 14. Really? WOW! There are kids on this website that should not see that kind of thing. Yes I am 40 but also a mother of a 13 year old on here and I would not want her to see your picture on here. Send it to Playgirl! Not MFP please.

yep, that was tacky..usually older men have more class...
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Keep doing your thing older men ;) 26 here... my age limit is somewhere around 42 I think... but I am a fan of all of you!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Admittedly enjoying this thread immensely :blushing: God Bless the OP and all the lovely grown up boys checking in:drinker:
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    Admittedly enjoying this thread immensely :blushing: God Bless the OP and all the lovely grown up boys checking in:drinker:

I just said there were hot older men on here i never told them to post pics lol
  • Thundermtn
    Options
    OK, I clearly can not do the picture on the thread thing.. which clearly means I am too old to understand this technology.
    9de106fc.png
  • Thundermtn
    Options
    LOL. nevermind i figured it out..
    but i am still old..
    :)~
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    OK, I clearly can not do the picture on the thread thing.. which clearly means I am too old to understand this technology.
    9de106fc.png

OH MY! I'll be right back... need cold water! :love:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options

yep, that was tacky..usually older men have more class...

There are people on MFP that I suspect are forbidden by law enforcement to live within 1000 feet of a school.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    9de106fc.png

I'm with you Sheila! What a great thread~! :)
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

Sweet jebus