15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• buttons2455
    Options
    WOW you look great hun well done on not giving up. i have not long started have a while to go yet but hopefully i too will reach my goal :) xx
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U r soooo inspiring!!! Thank u for sharing your story! Makes me know I can do this!! U look amazing!
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing - a tribute to you - not just on the weight loss, but for transforming your life!

You should feel great about yourself - you're an inspiration.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    how amazing! you look beautiful!
  • deannarey13
    Options
    How inspirational to SO many people! I am so proud of you and proud to be one of your friends here. I hope to get to meet you in person some day! :)

Fabulous story, Shannon! I love the way that you share it and I am sure this will serve as motivation to many out there who think that they can't do it.
  • deannarey13
    Options
    "I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I was a beautiful, smart woman then too, with accomplishments and talents. I'm not defined by my body, and I was in no way less deserving or less wonderful than I am now. And you readers out there feeling like you're worthless because of your weight? Stop, right now. Wanting change does not mean you have to hate what or who you are presently. All self-hate will do is get in the way."

I absolutely agree with you - thanks for sharing this. It took me a long time to learn this lesson but once I did there was no end to what I felt I could do!

Wow! This does really speak volumes and as a woman I can say that many of us DO struggle with this. Beautifully said Shannon!
  • cwag_afw
    cwag_afw Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspirational! Congratulations!
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mar_ia
    mar_ia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow! truly inspired me to not give up!
    you look great :)
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome post - great work - congratulations - enjoy the journey.
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Excellent post and congraulations on making real change in life!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS you look sooooo so good and im so happy for you <3 admirable work!
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...
  • e11enr0se
    e11enr0se Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! you are an inspiration!
  • Bella_Italiana
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done!! You look amazing!!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    You're a lovely lady in all pics! Congrats at getting to your goal!!!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have stumbled upon your profile and successes before. You are absolutely amazing me. You represent everything this website is about. Happy, Healthy lives. Doing it for you. Doing it for the rest of your life.

I love your lines about "cheat days" and self hate. They are so incredibly on point. I completely agree with you. Congratulations on hitting one of your many goals. You look amazing, healthy, happy, and vibrant.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You look amazing!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Incredible and thank you for sharing your story!
  • SandieM7
    SandieM7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What an incredible inspiration you are to soooo many of us. This is one page I bookmarked so that I can come back to it and re-read what you've send should I get to a point where extra encouragement is needed. You look amazing - what a wonderful gift you have given not only to yourself, but to that beautiful little boy you are carrying around. I just started out with my "journey" but as I'm sure is true for many many of us, this is not my first go around. I have dealt with weight issues almost my whole life - you've made me believe that it doesn't have to be this way. Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!