15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love this post and you look amazing! You attitude is so positive!
    I will definitely be checking out your blog!
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • Saseee
    Options
    What an inspiring story! You make me feel like I can do it, too!!!! Thank you.:flowerforyou:
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So inspirational, so motivational! You can tell just by reading this (and it was NOT too wordy - it was perfection!) that this is a lifestyle change with no U-turns for you, ever. A huge congratulations, and thank you for sharing your story!
  • Absolutely amazing! You look fantastic!!!
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing! Thank you for sharing your story....you are such an inspiration!!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And you have such a great attitude! Congrats!!
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    dude, the goat in that one picture is CRACKING me up!! It looks like he purposely photo-bombed you and stuck his head in the pic at the last second before it was taken. btw....GREAT JOB on the weight loss! You look fantastic :)

That is so awesome! I didn't even notice the goat until I read this post because I was looking at your picture.

I am sooooo impressed with your success! And so awe-inspired. You are phenomenal. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this with us. MFP is that best website ever. I love all tthese people, all this support, and all the shared experiences. WOW I'm so pumped! I can hardly wait to read your blog. GOOD JOB! And thank you for sharing your incredible story!
  • tasha_24
    Options
    Awesome! Im aiming to lose 140lbs so you have totally motivated me!! :) Your looking great!
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing that! I don't feel miserable, thank goodness. In fact, I feel good just with my progress. I try to focus on that and the little steps instead of how far away from my goal I am. I knew from past failed attempts that I'd have to do things differently this time to stick with it. One of the things is to not be so strict that it's unrealistic for me. Focusing on doing it perfectly also caused me to quit in the past, so I'm working on making improvements and small changes. People like you are such an inspiration!
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Love your story, love your writing! Thank you for sharing your story and good job on all the hard work! You look fantastic.
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! My hero! I am one of those people who mentally blocks myself from losing the weight, your story is so inspiring and I hope to write one of these one day soon!
  • CrystaLight74
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I needed that, having just upped my calories. I needed some convincing that I was on the right track :)
  • jazzylopez
    jazzylopez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    amazing!! You look beautiful!! WTG!!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures. Every time I see success stories like yours, it keeps me motivated. Thank you again!
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    AWESOME !!!! You look incredible. You look so much younger.
  • Fatpockitz
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Well done! Thank you for sharing :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is an AMAZING Accomplishment! Way to go! you look great!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    First Congratulations! Second you are amazing and your story (as well as others) are what inspire me! Thank you so very much for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!