Holy moley ............:love:
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    hahaha, Thanks! :)
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    OK, I clearly can not do the picture on the thread thing.. which clearly means I am too old to understand this technology.
    9de106fc.png

OH MY! I'll be right back... need cold water! :love:

Sweet jebus

Damn I was so in awe that I missed actually quoting :laugh: :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    BTW: Mr. Dumb bell on page 14. Really? WOW! There are kids on this website that should not see that kind of thing. Yes I am 40 but also a mother of a 13 year old on here and I would not want her to see your picture on here. Send it to Playgirl! Not MFP please.

yep, that was tacky..usually older men have more class...

There are people on MFP that I suspect are forbidden by law enforcement to live within 1000 feet of a school.

saying that with your particular avatar made me guffaw
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    OK, I clearly can not do the picture on the thread thing.. which clearly means I am too old to understand this technology.
    9de106fc.png

Sweet jebus

Holy smokin' moley .......

• il_duce
    Options
    My goal is to become a DILF

Legend!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    So how old is too old anyway? I'm 35, for reference :wink:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    lol I really wouldnt consider men as being older until yall are 45 + but thats just my opinion
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    What's considered old?
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

Sweet jebus

THAT IS GOOD OLD ! hehe
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that this is totally making my day? For me, the "older look" is the just-starting-to-grey/salt-and-pepper look. Something about that is SO hot.

This reminded me of when I went and bought some of that "Just for Men" hair stuff, and told a girl pal of mine to come help me put it on, and she told me "hell NO!, That salt & pepper look is too damn sexy!" So, I've had that stuff under my sink for a couple of years now, lol. I wasn't sure if you ladies really liked it, or you were just intuitive enough to know the best way to a man's heart, besides his belly, is stroking his ego.
    35+ = life experience : ) This is a good thing. Much better than dating a guy in his 20's.

I definitely feel much more confident with my life experiences. I know that if I could be 18 again and know what I know now, I'd be retired by my current age.
    22112492_6261.jpg

I'm 40, I think that qualifies!

That's not fair! He's got wine!

Hey, that's the experience buddy! Ladies love wine, therefore, I love wine :glasses: And behind me in my pantry, there are probably another 40+ bottles of some really good wine, I was just restocking my personal favs from having some house guests that partook of my wine the previous weekend. Besides, I had to find something to love aside from the thick, dark beers I love...plus I just get giddy when I drink wine. I get the happiest buzz.
    On my way with wine glasses sweetheart :smooched:

Wine is best when shared! (or free!)
    40 qualifies, a bottle of wine in your hand (not to mention what's in the background) increases the hotness factor.

The chocolate Syntha 6 is yummy! Along with the other 8 bottles or so of wine behind me...and 40+ more in the pantry. Only one bottle of white wine in there though...sorry ladies, I like my wine red, with lots of body!
  • gehanjawdat
    Options
    Like this topic but till now haven't seen any one old only sexy
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

I'm with you Sheila! What a great thread~! :)

Laura... Now I know what I want to Christmas this year.... Minus the towel :wink: :blushing: :heart:
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

Laura... Now I know what I want to Christmas this year.... Minus the towel :wink: :blushing: :heart:

Not even a towel, lol! Shorts... LOL!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    So how old is too old anyway? I'm 35, for reference :wink:

Im a fan of geeky guys :-)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options

There are people on MFP that I suspect are forbidden by law enforcement to live within 1000 feet of a school.
    saying that with your particular avatar made me guffaw

My wife calls it my terrorist look.
  • AnitaRose72
    AnitaRose72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

Now THAT I can live with!!!
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

Oh my! Passes out cold water to all the ladies! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    9de106fc.png

It's getting hot in here....