one easy step to a healthier you... 30 day challenge!

Options
A few years ago I made this goal to myself.....
Do a minimum of 50 situps in the morning and a minimum of 50 situps at night. Do it every night for thirty days. I recorded it on my calender by putting the number of situps I did in the morning in the top corner and the number of situps I did that night at the bottom corner.
Some nights I did the minimum but other nights or mornings I would do more. I got so into it that I NEVER forgot to do it. And by the end of the month I could REALLY see a difference. The belly roles I had were fading away. :)
I am going to be doing this 30 day challenge again starting tmrw morning. Would also like to have some other people join to give support. Super easy and very effective!

Replies

• violet_papillon
    violet_papillon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like this challenge! :) I'm going to do 50 situps and 50 squats...Hopefully that's a little easier to manage for me.
    Good luck!
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    haha awesome! I will do 50 squats also! Good add to the mix!!! Can't wait to see results and become more confident in working out!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Oooh I want in! Lol that sounds like a really good idea. I'll start tonight and do 50+ in the am and pm. :happy:
  • alisha1321
    Options
    ladies don't forget to do those situps this morning!!!! :)
  • alisha1321
    Options
    bump
  • starryk
    Options
    This is an awesome idea - I like the squats and situps...
  • thelibear
    Options
    I'll join in, too! 50 crunches in the AM & PM.
  • Marshmonkey0
    Options
    I like this challenge. Will start this evening!
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    I'm in! Gonna start in the morning.
  • Gilligan11
    Gilligan11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I am going to do 50 sit ups and 50 push ups in the morning and evening - girlie pushups mind you but maybe at the end of the 30 days they will be real ones!
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll try that...Good idea!
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love a challenge and this one is for me. I will be doing "bicycle" crunches instead of situps as I need to get control of these love handles. Thanks for organizing.
  • evademers
    Options
    I am in too!! 50/50/50 am and pm I am up for the challenge!! Wonder if i can even do 50 haha but i will try and i will be persistant i seem to adjust pretty good :)
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    Wish I had the energy to do them in the morning. It's all I can do to get of bed in time to drag my *kitten* to the shower!! I do usually do 3 to 4 sits of 50 at night though. Does that count?
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will start tonight....I am also going to do bicycle crunches. My muffin top is bad! :) Thanks for the challenge
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can I be in or is this women only?
  • kaththomas
    kaththomas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I already do 50 situps and 50 bicycle crunches at night but I'm going to start the am too. 30 days!!!
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll be doing 50 sit-ups at night and 50 bicycle crunches in the AM. Thanks!
  • drcortez05
    Options
    Love it!

I'm in!

50 crunches and 50 squats every morning!
  • traakk
    Options
    I would like to try it too. I will start tonight!:happy: