one easy step to a healthier you... 30 day challenge!

Options

Replies

• littlelady62
    Options
    Would love to join everyone, but I can't do situps. Not because I'm obese, even when I was in high school in PE class, just couldn't do situps. :cry:
  • strongershell
    Options
    I'm in starting tonight. I can't wait to see the jiggle disappear!!
  • Angeert
    Options
    This is a really good idea, although I can't do 50 anything yet but I am working on it so count me in.
  • peachykeek
    Options
    i like it! i'll do 50 sit-ups tonight just to get warmed up and then start officially tomorrow. thanks for the idea!
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    "This is a really good idea, although I can't do 50 anything yet but I am working on it so count me in."

I'm in the same boat...but I will start doing as many as I can in the morning and beating it by a few more in the evening!!

Great idea~thanks for the motivation!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    FOR THOSE DOING THE SIT-UP CHALLENGE:

Everything I read says you can't flatten your stomach by doing sit-ups but I believe you can lose weight. Tell us what how many inches you are losing in your waist and your waist measurement when you started. I can't do sit-ups because of my spine problem but am curious. Thanks
  • JoyLynRu
    Options
    I'm in... Will start tonight!
  • upsidedownharrybrown
    Options
    Thanks for getting me motivated, I'm in!
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can do this. If situps just arn't your thing then create your own 50 challenge. Do push ups, squats, jumping jacks.... whatever challenge is best for you. I hope everyone sticks with it and see's the great results! Good luck everyone!!!! :)
  • Lindarae67
    Options
    Great idea! I'd like to join you ladies on this challenge. :happy:
  • alisha1321
    Options
    remember your situps tonight everyone! Keep with it... if it burns its working hahaha
  • ricknlauraplus8
    Options
    I'm so in! I'll start now! I bet I can't do ten, but I'll give it a shot!
  • racebelle88
    Options
    Count me in.50 bicycle crunches,50 push ups am and pm.Will start tonight.
  • MaryIM
    MaryIM Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Will do the 50 sit-ups:happy: and TRY doing push-ups (I totally suck at push-ups, so could use some bigtime improvement)
  • ricknlauraplus8
    Options
    Okay! I just tried and I did one push up couldn't do a sit up! How sad! I can only get better! WOOT! At least I did ONE!
  • alisha1321
    Options
    If you have a hard time doing a full situp try laying on your back and fold your legs up and then doing crunches by touching your elbows to your knees with your back still on the ground. Make sure and not strain your neck. I do 50 crunches in the mornings and 50 full fledged situps at night because they both work different muscles. A little sore today... lol
  • strongershell
    Options
    What a great way to start the day! I got this morning, did my 50 and now feel great.
  • ricknlauraplus8
    Options
    If you have a hard time doing a full situp try laying on your back and fold your legs up and then doing crunches by touching your elbows to your knees with your back still on the ground. Make sure and not strain your neck. I do 50 crunches in the mornings and 50 full fledged situps at night because they both work different muscles. A little sore today... lol
    I'll give that a try. I would've NEVER guessed I was this out of shape.
  • richellmybell
    Options
    I need to add to my daily walk and this seems like a fun challenge. I am in too! :)
  • alisha1321
    Options
    Hope everyone remembers to do their 50 this evening! Even if you are tired and wore out from the day, it only takes a few minutes. :)