Not sure if I am getting those "V" lines...

Options
Can someone look at my prof. pic and let me know how it is coming along for bodybulding...I am on 30 days of a program now.

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Do you mean, V lines near your abs, or v taper....

or what v lines?
  • sonjanicole
    Options
    Definitely looks like you're getting the "V" to me! Congrats :)
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Looks like the start of a V to me.

I am currently rocking a tasty U.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I can see them.. but the shorts are on the way! :laugh:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sorry, all I can think of is those "hail to the V" commercials for douches or whatever.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    what exactly is your goal
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Do you mean, V lines near your abs, or v taper....

or what v lines?

My thoughts exactly. We talking lats or obliques?
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'd say you don't have a V taper yet, if that is what you are referring to. But then again, the OP is vague, and the pic isn't the best for this question.
  • banffkid
    Options
    Sorry I mean the Lines that are formed at your hips and angle down...I heard there called V lol. Thanks everyone for the support...building muscle is a tough process I hear and I came from 242lbs about 8 months ago down to 147 in that pic....long *kitten* journey :)
  • zachatta
    Options
    I can see them a little bit in your pic, that being said you just have to continue to drop bodyfat.

Although at 147, have you ever thought about eating maintenance and/or bulking up a bit?
  • banffkid
    Options
    I can see them a little bit in your pic, that being said you just have to continue to drop bodyfat.

Although at 147, have you ever thought about eating maintenance and/or bulking up a bit?

So I am using a bodybuilding.com program 12 week and I am trying to eat about 2500 - 2800 cals per day and trying to hit approx. 150 Grams of Protein, I am using creatine and fish oil aswell. I have alot of loose skin around my belly which is the result of fat loose quickly....I dont think I need to loose more weight?
  • zachatta
    Options

So I am using a bodybuilding.com program 12 week and I am trying to eat about 2500 - 2800 cals per day and trying to hit approx. 150 Grams of Protein, I am using creatine and fish oil aswell. I have alot of loose skin around my belly which is the result of fat loose quickly....I dont think I need to loose more weight?

It is really a hard pic to tell, we would need a closer pic to give you an assessment.

As far as loose skin I again can't tell if you actually have any.

You are trying to gain weight then?
  • banffkid
    Options
    Zachatta...I wish I knew how to post a pic on this thing...do you have an email addy so I can send it...might sound weird lol but I need an assesment
  • zachatta
    Options
    Zachatta...I wish I knew how to post a pic on this thing...do you have an email addy so I can send it...might sound weird lol but I need an assesment

Go to www.imgur.com

Upload your pic there

Once it is uploaded to the right, there will be various links

Fine the one that says "Forums" or something like that

Copy

Click reply here: paste, the "[I MG]" (minus the space) should be in caps, you need to make them lower case:

"[i mg]" (again minus the space) like that

Then hit reply and it should show up on your post.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Maybe not quite yet but you're getting very close, you look great keep up good work
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Definitely looks like you're getting the "V" to me! Congrats :)

Agree! Now did you get the attention you needed ?
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Looks like your obliques are cutting in. Keep up the work, you'll get there.

BTW you're a tad bit ahead of me.
  • banffkid
    Options
    NkOz8.jpg[img][/img]
  • zachatta
    Options
    NkOz8.jpg[img][/img]

I got ya

NkOz8.jpg
  • banffkid
    Options