Not sure if I am getting those "V" lines...

Options
2»

Replies

• banffkid
    Options
    Finally lol
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    This should be better:

I426l.jpg
  • zachatta
    Options
    It looks like you are still holding onto a little bit of fat.

That being said, in my opinion, i would concentrate on putting on mass and eating at a surplus.

Is that what you are doing right now?

Until you cut down more fat i don't think the lines are going to get more defined.

EDIT: I also welcome 2nd and 3rd+ opinions, I am not professing to be an expert, merely trying to help.
  • banffkid
    Options
    It looks like you are still holding onto a little bit of fat.

That being said, in my opinion, i would concentrate on putting on mass and eating at a surplus.

Is that what you are doing right now?

Until you cut down more fat i don't think the lines are going to get more defined.

EDIT: I also welcome 2nd and 3rd+ opinions, I am not professing to be an expert, merely trying to help.

Thank you! I am not sure how to do that....so u think eating 2500 - 2800 is to much then? my impression is...eat alot and lift? good foods of course... No?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Most definitely add some mass, I would say you would be in your 130's to really get the taper you are after.
  • zachatta
    Options
    Thank you! I am not sure how to do that....so u think eating 2500 - 2800 is to much then? my impression is...eat alot and lift? good foods of course... No?

I don't know how much you burn to tell you if 2500-2800 is too high, or too low.

You did say that you were heavier so I imagine putting on weight is easy, so assuming that then that should be a good range.

And yes lift and eat. How long have you been trying to gain weight?