Doctor results and 1 year in (pics)

Options

Replies

• rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! You look great!
  • lrazzo
    lrazzo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh these replies are so awesome! Thanks for the kind words and congrats. Its a long road. I've got so far to go, but I feel like its in my sights now so much more than before.
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! YOU LOOK GREAT....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you look great :smile:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, thank you for posting such an inspiring story!
  • kfash
    kfash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your success story - it will continue to inspire me as I go from sz 18W to my goal of 10-12.

Great job!
  • Weeble2005
    Weeble2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Funny thing is I don't even have any "official" before pics because I have never in my life believed this was an achievable goal. It's been a revelation to be able to make these changes over a year and stick with it. I feel like I'm past the halfway point and I know this is going to get harder as I go but there's something about having gotten this far that now I believe I can do it.

Thanks for the kudos. Maybe in a year I'll post again with my goal pictures? I hope so. But either way, I am so glad to be healthy. So glad to have proven myself wrong.

Great job!!! Look at you!!! :)

I didn't do the official before pic thing either... I understand that thought but you sooo can do it. Now you are a runner! And you inspire me and I'm sure others to keep at it. Keep it up!
  • lrazzo
    lrazzo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Right back at you. Every time I see you've ran it makes me think I should probably get out there too.

Now with these doctor results in the bag its time to set my sights on the next of my goals... 10k? I think I can I think I can...
  • TrinityTrinityTrinity
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • Fionafive5
    Fionafive5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I love that you are in this for you!! Keep up the great work, as you are worth it!
  • tricey_cup_
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kristiontheinside
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very inspirational to me---I hope I can get down to that size.
  • maca416
    maca416 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My reasons to loose are the same as yours & have got great inspiration to work hard at this, as you have, to turn my health around.

You must feel amazing & I wish you luck, very inspiring to read this post :)
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Fab loss so far!! well done on losing so much and gd luck for the rest of your journey :)
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done! :-)
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Im really stepping things up a gear this year and have 12 months to lose as much weight as I can!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Congrats, thats a life changing challenge you took on, and won
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, up lifting story. Well done and proof if needed that with the will to win and the help of this site we can get our real self-back. Thank you for posting, I was very down today but reading your story has cheered me up no end. Just hope that work doesn’t spoil it!
    Keep on until you get where you want to be, you are incredible!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!