Cake makes me sick

Options
I have been logging in for about 35 days I have lost 15 pounds. Today at work there was red velvet birthday cake. I had a single serving. It is the richest food I have eaten since I started changing what I eat. The cake gave me the worst stomach ache for about 4-5 hours and it made me extremely tired after I ate it. So I hope I have really broken my sugar habit.

Replies

• vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's great news! I have a sugar addiction I am working hard to cure. My rock bottom was when I ate 3 dunkin donuts and a coffee cake muffin for breakfast with my coffee a few weeks ago, then hit up starbucks for a treat later in the day. I couldn't believe I had eaten ALL of those super sweet things. Sugar is horrible!!
  • Commander6666
    Commander6666 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's great news! I have a sugar addiction I am working hard to cure. My rock bottom was when I ate 3 dunkin donuts and a coffee cake muffin for breakfast with my coffee a few weeks ago, then hit up starbucks for a treat later in the day. I couldn't believe I had eaten ALL of those super sweet things. Sugar is horrible!!
  • Commander6666
    Commander6666 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amateurs!! I once ate a full dozen of Krispie Kreme donuts followed by a half gallon of chocolate milk!!!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I wish cake made me sick. In fact, i LOVE all sweets. **Sigh** That's why I have to exercise so much so my sweet tooth doesn't undo all the hard work I've accomplished!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    That only means one thing: more cake for me! :flowerforyou:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I still love cake, just not red velvet, but congrats on breaking the sugar monster!

ummmm, flourless chocolate cake,:love: nom, nom, nom!:love:
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Amateurs!! I once ate a full dozen of Krispie Kreme donuts followed by a half gallon of chocolate milk!!!

I'd be dead for a week!
  • AyySixPack
    AyySixPack Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congradulations on beating sugar it shows that you have learn the core basica of dedication and determination towards your goals wish you luck on the rest and btw speaking of red velvet i just came from a cheat day this past saturday where I cheated that day with about 4 slices of res velvet cake I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Lol
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options

That's CRAZY!!!! :)